Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ilias Chair

He had the 4th highest xA last season on the championship playing for a wank QPR team. He's reliably hit .2 xG per 90 at QPR as well, in a better team I think he's got the potential to kick on hugely.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I wouldn’t have thought so… now we have Casanova why would we nee him? I reckon we will either get Rak-Sakyi done or, Bobb on loan as the second option. He can cover two positions. 

...I  would prefer to see Bobb in a central position,  effectively a #10!!!

He is versatile and can give us options, but he looks so much better centrally.

What happens to KDH if we had Bobb and Casadei available?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  would prefer to see Bobb in a central position,  effectively a #10!!!

He is versatile and can give us options, but he looks so much better centrally.

What happens to KDH if we had Bobb and Casadei available?

KDH plays all day long. Bobb can play on the wing and as a ten. 

If we had Casanova, Rak-Sakyi and Bobb we would have a really dynamic attack that we can rotate. Could even see if Man City are willing to sell Bobb….

Just now, moore_94 said:

Would be a good player to pick up

Can play on the left and through the middle where we currently have no real depth

For the same money, we could get Krisztián Lisztes who can play LW, ACM, RW and CF and will go somewhere like Frankfurt or Salzburg for £4m and they'll sell him for £25m in 18 months.

• Like 3