Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ilias Chair

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

We’d need to be sure that he could improve the first eleven.

It would be an expensive and unnecessary luxury to have a Chair on the bench :ph34r:

20 minutes into his debut and he's doing well it would be the case of sofa so good. 

• Haha 3

I think he’d be a bit like winks, people will turn their noses up at the sound of him but watch one game and you’ll see what he brings. 

He’d be an excellent cover option and one that i actually think could play in the premier league if coached well enough. 

• Like 2

Hamer was the one really, he’d have added something to us, however at £15m, he’s too steep. 

Comparing Casadei, Hamer and Chair. At the right price, in a better squad, Chair stands out as a potential. 

IMG_9746.jpeg

IMG_9745.jpeg

IMG_9743.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Could be rubbish, but a lad I work with said we’ve made an approach. He’s been bang on about all things Maddison, but then again he is one of his mates, so not sure how reliable he is for other players. 

Would make some sense. First few games has highlighted we're lacking some creative spark higher up the pitch