Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Mate, I wish I could say I didn't understand the rule but it's worse than that, i would have taken that. I was just being a pie and in my early morning stupor, convinced myself that someone born in 2001 was younger than someone born in 2002 because it's a lower number. 

There's no excuse for my idiocy!

I... huh... what 

• Haha 1

Keep;

Hermansen, Stolarczyk, Justin, Faes, Coady, Doyle, Casadei, Winks, Vardy, Mavididi, Iheanacho, Choudhury, Ricardo, KDH, McAteer.

Loan;

Wanya, Thomas, Nelson.

Sell;

Ward, Souttar, Kristiansen, Soumare, Iversen, Smithies (Keep one of the three keepers)

Sell for the right offer;

Albrighton, Daka, Vestergaard, Ndidi, Praet

If we sell those in "sell" and we bring in Harwood-Bellis, Issahaku, a number 10 and someone who can play that Winks role then we'll have had a 10 out of 10 summer IMO. If any in the "sell for the right offer comes in" then I think they'll need to be directly replaced.

12 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

We should be giving this one a go, could be a top player. Plus I started an FM save managing PSV after leaving Eindhoven and he became class…

FD70F8D4-5705-4A22-90AD-0E3EF21E8991.png

Linked to Brentford, Liverpool and Newcastle. He's not coming here. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

On incredible wages, in the most watched league in the world, in European competition... 

It was said in jest, but there’s still a point there. Most recently Tudor Mendel left Chelsea, rejected Barca and chose Anderlecht. It’s not totally out of the question, but I take your point it is unlikely. 

Edited by Levi Port

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Knocked out of CL qualifiers last night. Iheanacho out for £20m and Ionnadis in for £12m. Use the £8m to go towards a quick CB.

THB & Ioannidis would do nicely.

But you just know if Nacho or Daka leave, we’ll panic buy Neal Maupay instead.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Keinan Davis

My mother’s a Watford fan so saw him a fair bit last season. 

Thought he started alright with them, his hold up play and his power & pace looked a real threat.

Then around Christmas time his form fell off, where he just looked so unfit & lazy. 

• Like 1

Someone mentioned him a few weeks back but Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan has started the season very well at Reading. Small sample size but he seems a very talented prospect and is the ideal skill set to be the lone striker in a Maresca system.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Someone mentioned him a few weeks back but Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan has started the season very well at Reading. Small sample size but he seems a very talented prospect and is the ideal skill set to be the lone striker in a Maresca system.

Looks like you dropped your phone halfway though that post. 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Too early days for him, but worth keeping an eye out.

There's a real lack of quality Kel replacements in my opinion. Miles Leaburn aside I don't even know who I'd bring in as 3rd choice to replace Daka. I'd even be tempted by Clarke-Harris at Posh.

Sydney Van Hooijdonk? Did well at Heerenveen last year and seems to be still on the sidelines at Bologna. Certainly another big physical preference.

Edited by LVFox

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

"Release your Ehibhatiomhannnnnnsssss.... feel the rain on your skin"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Dennis refused to play for Watford in the championship, so I reckon if that's got legs they're probably riddled with varicose veins and rickets.

I forgot about that but he’s not gettting a game at forest either. Not linked anyways just a thought.