Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

So, Players for the Championship rebuild, who do you want?

Just now, LestaLad said:

Would love a new name out of nowhere, like an Ilias Chair or Matt O’Riley..

Very much doubt it’ll happen but it would be what’s needed and complete our window imo. 

Krisztián Litzes would complete the window for me.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Looks that Cannon will be in tomorrow if we sell or loan either of Iheanacho or Daka. Reported £5.

Looks like we've got a bunch all lined up to go tomorrow depending on who leaves. 

Souttar goes, we try THB. 

Ndidi/Soumaré goes, we try McAtee or Chair. 

Iheanacho or Daka goes, we get Cannon. 

£5 for Cannon is a bargain! 😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Looks that Cannon will be in tomorrow if we sell or loan either of Iheanacho or Daka. Reported £5.

Looks like we've got a bunch all lined up to go tomorrow depending on who leaves. 

Seems that way. From what I gather it's now very unlikely Iheanacho or Daka leave so the Cannon deal surely in the balance. Things can change fast though and I don't see how Daka gets back in here so let's see.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Seems that way. From what I gather it's now very unlikely Iheanacho or Daka leave so the Cannon deal surely in the balance. Things can change fast though and I don't see how Daka gets back in here so let's see.

Interesting to see what happens if both Kel and Daka stay.

Would £5m on Cannon not be better spent on Daka's appearance clause after next match?

Fascinated to see how many of Ward, Iversen, Souttar, Soumare and Daka go.

7 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Interesting to see what happens if both Kel and Daka stay.

Would £5m on Cannon not be better spent on Daka's appearance clause after next match?

Fascinated to see how many of Ward, Iversen, Souttar, Soumare and Daka go.

I can't see how it is £5m extra once he's played 75 games for us. I know there were add ons involved but the total add ons weren't much more than that and I can't see why it would all be on they particular milestone, as opposed to others including achievements etc.

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Personally think if Soumare goes no replacement will be brought in. Think McAtee or Chair will be for either NDidi or Praet.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Looking likely and I don't think we can really grumble with that. It eould top off a good window yet I still get nervous looking at that LB/LCB position.