Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games selected for TV 23/24

5 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Leeds fans not happy as they now have a Monday night then Friday night game .

Give with ,1 take with another.

We get Tuesday then Friday with Millwall and Plymouth away and then 8 days off. 

Leeds get Tuesday then Saturday for their games and both at home and then 9 days before their next game. 

Ipswich have a 14 day gap between games at one point. Wednesday Saturday then seemingly a week off before then their final run in being Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday. 

Got to love the run in....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Tomorrow's game is the last of the season that won't be televised then. The "positive" being that if you buy a NowTV Sports sub for a month today, you get all those games. Fiver a game isn't too bad. 

Or 3 people buy 1 subscription with the little bolt on, then 3 different accounts can watch it at the same time. Don't have to even be in the same postcode, let alone house...

I don’t think our game versus Millwall is being televised. 

49 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Tomorrow's game is the last of the season that won't be televised then. The "positive" being that if you buy a NowTV Sports sub for a month today, you get all those games. Fiver a game isn't too bad. 

Or 3 people buy 1 subscription with the little bolt on, then 3 different accounts can watch it at the same time. Don't have to even be in the same postcode, let alone house...

Or 1 person pays an IPTV provider £50 a year and watches every football match ever played anywhere in the world. These ratbags at Sky need to be taken down.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Leeds get Tuesday then Saturday for their games and both at home and then 9 days before their next game. 

Ipswich have a 14 day gap between games at one point. Wednesday Saturday then seemingly a week off before then their final run in being Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday. 

Maybe all games on the last 2 weekends should all be at the same time ?

Think they do that in Germany ..

• Like 3

when i was going away games all the time i used to get pd off 30 year ago with them changing it but now pne on a monday night is good 4me and the like., BUT you youngens who wanted a saturday up preston are bang on correct and monday has never done it for me home or away , our lot used to turn sunday away into a cracking laugh and work hangovers as i posted b4 were great when i worked with a team of  3 total c***s in  1992 - 1994 , but mondays im with you pups its more than football its the whole day, try and gerup their tho its a cracking ground when i used to go and looks better now, kip on coach way home and try and enjoy it. bottom line tho i 100% agree with you.

I’m up at 5am (holiday pending).. if it was at the start of the season I’d probably of gave it a miss but as it’s the tail end and so nerve wracking I can’t bear to miss out lol

20 minutes ago, lestuhfox said:

What is sky action?

Where do I find that on virgin?

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's red button on Sky Sports Football channel. 

Can’t remember which number but it’s one of the sky sports channels. For once this is not on red button I think, actually listed under Sky Sports Action that would normally show rubbish like the NFL. All the other championship games except Leeds, are listed as red button on Tuesday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I don’t think our game versus Millwall is being televised. 

It is indeed. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

Surely not lol

How have they given Ipswich a week off in April?