Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games selected for TV 23/24

29 minutes ago, Livid said:

I saw Tweet from Jason Bourne earlier saying they had postponed the decision until after the next round of Carabou Cup games so they didn't have to start swapping TV Games from Friday to Sunday again..

Thanks for the heads up. Make sense I guess, but kind of annoying to have to wait!

On 22/09/2023 at 12:25, Dan LCFC said:

Should be any day. Was meant to be a week ago as you say. They'd been pretty good up until now. But managing to sustain hitting their own easily achievable deadlines beyond mid September was naturally always beyond them.

Well annoying as I want to book my trains from.york to boro as it stands its about 45 quid for 5 of us. Not sure if I should risk it.

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I will be very surprised if that doesn't get moved.

Only other options are Saturday 12:30 or Sunday 12:00 (don't think the latter is often used). Can't be Monday as there is a PL match. I would imagine they stick Birmingham vs Ipswich on the box too which would make that Saturday 12:30 as Ipswich play in the cup midweek before.

Leicester vs Leeds is the perfect Friday night match.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Only other options are Saturday 12:30 or Sunday 12:00 (don't think the latter is often used). Can't be Monday as there is a PL match. I would imagine they stick Birmingham vs Ipswich on the box too which would make that Saturday 12:30 as Ipswich play in the cup midweek before.

Leicester vs Leeds is the perfect Friday night match.

Wouldn't surprise me if Plymouth vs Middlesborough is put on Friday night. You know, just to really piss off the fans and make it extremely difficult for travel lol

I think you're right about our game. It is fitting for their coverage to stick it on Friday. 

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Plymouth vs Middlesborough is put on Friday night. You know, just to really piss off the fans and make it extremely difficult for travel lol

I think you're right about our game. It is fitting for their coverage to stick it on Friday. 

Middlesbrough are also in the cup that midweek. So Sky will have to pick Plymouth vs Sunderland instead for a night game!

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Middlesbrough are also in the cup that midweek. So Sky will have to pick Plymouth vs Sunderland instead for a night game!

Is it the same week Middlesborough play Exeter in the Carabao cup? Perhaps the team and fans could make a week of it.

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
29 minutes ago, Raj said:

Leeds is Friday night.

Is that a guess?

On 19/08/2023 at 17:19, BigGibbo said:

The lucky part is the absolute garbage level of finishing at this level. Our defence has not improved in the slightest since last season and we are getting away with it. Which I'll take. 

On 23/08/2023 at 23:22, Royston. said:

Apparently he can do reverse cowboy 2 hours straight...

On 01/09/2023 at 23:23, foxfanazer said:

Foxestalk is top quality for information 

On 03/09/2023 at 00:56, CaliFOXnia said:

What’s your French like now, and how longs it been..? 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Hopefully today we find out for other games in Nov too? 

It's got to be surely, two weeks late FFS.

21st October we're meant to hear about the following:

Watford H - 25th Nov

Sheff Weds A - 29th Nov

West Brom A - 2nd Dec

Plymouth H - 9th Dec

Millwall H - 13th Dec