Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games selected for TV 23/24

23 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Risked it before it was even official :D

I think Rotherham is likelier to move of the two but definitely a chance Huddersfield does - can see it being half 12 Saturday or some bollocks.

I would be surprised if Huddersfield moves. But that’s the only slot it could actually get moved to. 

32 minutes ago, MPH said:

Just took a quick look… Boro & Watford charge £140 for a season pass for overseas video (early bird pricing for Watford, full price is £170). Suspect they’re using the ifollow platform, can’t be a coincidence the pricing is the same.

Depending how many games are selected in your territory, that might be ok value or utterly shit value. I was paying about that for all 380 premier league games plus other content I didn’t necessarily want or need… I don’t know how many games are on DAZN next season, but if it’s more than a couple, I’ll be paying much more on a per game basis.”

Cheapest option of course is the ESPN+ app with Disney+ bundle for about $15 a month where I’d be hoping to get about half the games on.. paying £170 outright for the season  with ifollow would be the equivalent of about £35 ( $50?) per MONTH

Would it? £35 a month would equate to £350 over the course of a football season. 

EFL have confirmed details for next season 

Sky Sports have the right to show the following games in the 2023/24 season:

Sky Bet Championship
  • 94 weekend matches, moved to typically Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime, Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon or Monday evening
  • 16 matches from eight midweek rounds of games, with two picks per round, typically shown at 7.45pm or 8pm on Tuesday or Wednesday
  • Eight additional midweek matches, one per each round of games, can be broadcast alongside Club streaming
  • All five Play-Off matches
  • All Championship Clubs will be selected a minimum of four times on Sky Sports in the 2023/24 season, with at least two of those being home games
  • Midweek games on selected dates on Sky Sports Red Button

Carabao Cup

Sky Sports will broadcast 15 games across the competition, with two from each round plus both legs of the semi-finals and the final.

On 24/06/2023 at 19:16, Dan LCFC said:

Risked it before it was even official :D

I think Rotherham is likelier to move of the two but definitely a chance Huddersfield does - can see it being half 12 Saturday or some bollocks.

I've gone for it. 15.75 for me and my lad was to cheap to turn down. 

Got a train that gives me beer time before game but if moved to 12 I can still make ko. Guess I'll just have 4 hours in Huddersfield drinking after if it gets moved.

On 25/06/2023 at 13:44, MPH said:

Just took a quick look… Boro & Watford charge £140 for a season pass for overseas video (early bird pricing for Watford, full price is £170). Suspect they’re using the ifollow platform, can’t be a coincidence the pricing is the same.

Depending how many games are selected in your territory, that might be ok value or utterly shit value. I was paying about that for all 380 premier league games plus other content I didn’t necessarily want or need… I don’t know how many games are on DAZN next season, but if it’s more than a couple, I’ll be paying much more on a per game basis.”

Cheapest option of course is the ESPN+ app with Disney+ bundle for about $15 a month where I’d be hoping to get about half the games on.. paying £170 outright for the season  with ifollow would be the equivalent of about £35 ( $50?) per MONTH

If you don’t need Disney+ and Hulu, you can get an annual subscription to ESPN+ for $99.99 which will shave a few bucks off your totals.

• Like 1

Not sure if posted anywhere but this was the schedule for last season. Most of the games only get 4 weeks notice.

EFL DATES FOR TV SELECTIONS

• Remainder of August Selections for 13 August to 31 August by 8 July
  • Selections for 03 September to 17 September by 29 July
  • Selections for 01 October to 22 October by 26 August.
  • Selections for 29 October to 12 November by 23 September.
  • Selections for 19 November to 03 December by 14 October.
  • Selections for 10 December to 01 January by 04 November.
  • Selections for 14 January to 04 February by 03 December.
  • Selections for 11 February to 25 February by 06 January.
  • Selections for 04 March by 03 February.
  • Selections for 11 March to 15 March by 10 February.
  • Selections for 18 March by 17 February.
  • Selections for 26 March (Int Break) by 24 February.
  • Selections for 01 April by 03 March.
  • Selections for 07 April to 10 April (Easter) by 10 March.
  • Selections for 15 April by 17 March.
  • Selections for 22 April by 24 March.
  • Selections for 29 April by 07 April.
  • Selections for 06 May by 01 May.
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not sure if posted anywhere but this was the schedule for last season. Most of the games only get 4 weeks notice.

EFL DATES FOR TV SELECTIONS

• Remainder of August Selections for 13 August to 31 August by 8 July
  • Selections for 03 September to 17 September by 29 July
  • Selections for 01 October to 22 October by 26 August.
  • Selections for 29 October to 12 November by 23 September.
  • Selections for 19 November to 03 December by 14 October.
  • Selections for 10 December to 01 January by 04 November.
  • Selections for 14 January to 04 February by 03 December.
  • Selections for 11 February to 25 February by 06 January.
  • Selections for 04 March by 03 February.
  • Selections for 11 March to 15 March by 10 February.
  • Selections for 18 March by 17 February.
  • Selections for 26 March (Int Break) by 24 February.
  • Selections for 01 April by 03 March.
  • Selections for 07 April to 10 April (Easter) by 10 March.
  • Selections for 15 April by 17 March.
  • Selections for 22 April by 24 March.
  • Selections for 29 April by 07 April.
  • Selections for 06 May by 01 May.

Can we pin this post somewhere, gonna be useful info as the season winds on

19 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Do you need to use a VPN to use ESPN+ to watch our matches?

Oh, sorry—I should have specified in my post that this was for watching City games in the USA.

Anyone outside the USA would need a VPN to access this but I’m not sure if going this route is the best way to go for non-Americans rather than Sky and stuff.

i have got an EFL channel group in my TV package.  I watched load of different EFL games last season, each team has its own "channel" where live games are streamed. it got updated the other day and we are listed in there now, so probably be able to watch every game on there, don't care if its Swahili will just turn it down ;-)

Edited by Trent Steel

Question for any fellow iptv account holder.

On iptv we seemingly get every international channel possible so it was so easy to choose from endless amount of channels and sources to find us in the prem last year.

Will that still be the same this year will our championship games still be on at least a couple of channels somewhere worldwide so our IPTV will have the stream? Or us it going to be a pain?