Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games selected for TV 23/24

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

So many people say that but still subscribe to it :(

Incredible isn’t it. How many fans do you see complaining about it on Twitter week in week out about games being moved and then how much they pay to subscribe in the next breath. 

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Ah, a reason to switch on  the tv on a Monday night I guess….. thought the post above indirectly stating brum would be on Friday night was laughably uninformed. Guess the dude meant he’s making a weekend out of it in Birmingham 

Look our man Raj is no longer ITK but he had a good run. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I know it’s still a while off yet, but assuming the Boxing Day game with Ipswich is televised, what would the options be based on past years with sky showing live championship games over the festive period? 

Are all premier league games on Boxing Day shown on BT/TNT? 

For the Premier League it's Amazon Prime again on Boxing Day showing all games, not sure about Championship, presume it's Sky who have the rights.

3 hours ago, Noahfence said:

everyone will be expecting some sort of celebration directed at Rooney if he scores won’t they. When in reality I suspect the two are on good terms 

I doubt they are, Vardy seems pretty defensive of his missus ever since his family disapproved of their relationship from the start. Wayne Rooney apparently was so obsessed with the trial proceedings that he is now considering doing a law degree. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

Shite.

West Brom one of my fav aways, ruin's a good day on the beer by an early kick off.

Birmingham was always going to be moved but i'd never ever considered it being moved to the Monday! A Friday/Sunday would have been acceptable.

Come to our quiz in the evening, it'll more than make up for it 👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I don’t know what this means but thought a laughing emoji would suffice. I think a Friday at the Xmas markets will be fun, the poster will have a great time! 

He previously correctly advised of a game change for tv, this time his source said Friday for Birmingham, he got it wrong. Nothing to do with markets. Laughing emoji was the correct choice so thanks. 

• Thanks 1