Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Of course it is and of course i'll be involved in any protests or chanting against the hierarchy of the club.

Are you just going to sit there and be a happy clapper accepting that we're being run by muppets? Curious.

Ok so out of the 4 things you have suggested you are putting in 25% effort and achieving 1.

Protest. Stop going. Stop giving the club your money. Make your voice heard

You will struggle to chant against the hierarchy outside the ground, and unless you are getting your tickets for free you will be giving the club money. I didn't say I'm sitting there being a happy clapper, in fact I didn't say anything thats your assumption. I just think in life, in general, people who are ''do as I say not as I do'' are weak.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

One thing that stands out.

"It is now over seven years since a senior figure from the Leicester hierarchy was interviewed in England, so any reflections on last season have gone unchallenged."

How can this be allowed to happen? Why do we as fans allow this?

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Surely the same as any other set of fans when they're disgruntled with their club.

Protests, walk-outs, not buying tickets/merchandise etc.

Fans to walk out because the club are private and nobody has been interviewed in England in 7 years?

World of your own.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

Ok so out of the 4 things you have suggested you are putting in 25% effort and achieving 1.

Protest. Stop going. Stop giving the club your money. Make your voice heard

You will struggle to chant against the hierarchy outside the ground, and unless you are getting your tickets for free you will be giving the club money. I didn't say I'm sitting there being a happy clapper, in fact I didn't say anything thats your assumption. I just think in life, in general, people who are ''do as I say not as I do'' are weak.

You don't know the first thing about me you knobhead lol 

1. I'd never consider buying club merchandise. Currently the only money they get from me is for my season ticket.

2. I know that if I give up my season ticket there'll just be another dopey happy clapper like yourself to buy it.

3. If there was any meaningful way for me to protest the club hierarchy by staying at home then i'll do it. But unless there's backing from a sizeable portion of the fanbase, it's a waste of everyone's time and my money. The club won't care if I sit at home while there's 32k other fans at the ground.

4. I've been chanting Rudkin out for years lol I'll do it by myself if it makes you feel better.

2 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Fans to walk out because the club are private and nobody has been interviewed in England in 7 years?

World of your own.

More that the hierarchy's failures have seen us relegated and so they've held a review of their performances and found themselves to be doing a grand job.

How can you honestly sit back and think "yep - seems fine to me"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

How true are the comments about Casadei only wanting to play PL? Hopefully doesn't affect his motivation for us. 

Tbf if no club in the Prem has come in for him, then it's a sure fire kick up the ass to get himself in gear and get that chance 

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

Soz Dad lol

Haha sorry, this wasn't to dismiss that you've landed a scoop. Just more of a reassurance that this deal has been agreed for a while and explains why we've not got a dynamic CM in yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Sure - it's not particularly good that they stay out of the media - but that's a different issue.

You said "How have we allowed it?" and my counter-claim was "we have no means to control whether the senior management of the club give media interviews or not" 

You're getting hung up on the idea that I want to see John Rudkin on East Midlands today or something.

I want to have them challenged by the media. I want them to feel the heat that should come with their privileged roles.

Currently they're getting a free pass for their incompetence by the fans and the media aren't given their opportunities to highlight the glaring issues to the supporters. 

I personally think it stems from the fact the fans don't seem to care.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

More that the hierarchy's failures have seen us relegated and so they've held a review of their performances and found themselves to be doing a grand job.

How can you honestly sit back and think "yep - seems fine to me"?

Where did I say that?

You don't know the first thing about me you knobhead lol 

Not that many clubs that give interviews where you actually hear something that’s actually relevant, it’s just paying lip service.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

I really dont want us to lose any strikers. The three we have should score us goals and can play the same role as man city strikers ie just play on last defender and in the box rather than dropping deep or getting over involved in build up.

Iheanacho is great against this standard of opposition as the fa cup suggests. If he stays/plays he gets 30 goals and daka and vardy can kill tiring defences.

...the funny thing is Nacho is the one who likes to drop deep with players going ahead of him!!!

Daka and Vardy can play the way you have suggested, Nacho is the one who might struggle to fit in this setup.

We got him from Man. City as they did not think he was good enough and a Man.City rebuild at this club may just move him on once again?

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Where did I say that?

You don't know the first thing about me you knobhead lol 

Not that many clubs that give interviews where you actually hear something that’s actually relevant, it’s just paying lip service.

I couldn't give two shits about what other clubs do.

I want my club to be challenged on their failures. We've seen a half-arsed statement from Top that boiled down to "stop having a go at me". That's it.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You're getting hung up on the idea that I want to see John Rudkin on East Midlands today or something.

I want to have them challenged by the media. I want them to feel the heat that should come with their privileged roles.

Currently they're getting a free pass for their incompetence by the fans and the media aren't given their opportunities to highlight the glaring issues to the supporters. 

But that's literally what the initial topic was? 

You said the lack of interviews was a bad thing and that it's all because the fans have 'allowed it' and I still claim how on earth are fans 'responsible' for the senior management of the club giving interviews or not? 

I think you're conflating a few things here. 

• Are we happy we got relegated? No. 
  • Do we think the ownership and senior management that presided over such a disastrous relegation should be held to account? Yes
  • Do we think the ownership/senior management never giving media interviews is a good thing? No
  • Do we think we have control over whether they give interviews? No

You're conflating the specific issue of 'giving interviews' with the overall terrible ownership that we've seen over the last 18 months or so.

Ultimately as fans we have 2 main ways of influencing the club:

• Boycotting matches (and organising boycotts of sufficient numbers to be noticed)
  • Protesting outside of the stadium (and organising a protest of sufficient numbers - 1000s+, to be noticed) 

Certain things would incite those things to happen. I'm not sure the lack of media interviews is realistically one of them...

Edited by Les-TA-Jon
  • Like 1

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

But that's literally what the initial topic was? 

You said the lack of interviews was a bad thing and that it's all because the fans have 'allowed it' and I still claim how on earth are fans 'responsible' for the senior management of the club giving interviews or not? 

I think you're conflating a few things here. 

Are we happy we got relegated? No. 

Do we think the ownership and senior management that presided over such a disastrous relegation should be held to account? Yes

Do we think the ownership/senior management never giving media interviews is a good thing? No

Do we think we have control over whether they give interviews? No

You're conflating the specific issue of 'giving interviews' with the overall terrible ownership that we've seen over the last 18 months or so.

Ultimately as fans we have 2 main ways of influencing the club:

* Boycotting matches (and organising boycotts of sufficient numbers to be noticed)

* Protesting outside of the stadium (and organising a protest of sufficient numbers - 1000s+, to be noticed) 

Certain things would incite those things to happen. I'm not sure the lack of media interviews is realistically one of them...

The initial quote was ""It is now over seven years since a senior figure from the Leicester hierarchy was interviewed in England, so any reflections on last season have gone unchallenged."

It's the ending of that that I have a problem with. Nobody is being held accountable.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

The initial quote was ""It is now over seven years since a senior figure from the Leicester hierarchy was interviewed in England, so any reflections on last season have gone unchallenged."

It's the ending of that that I have a problem with. Nobody is being held accountable.

Correct...:dunno: not much to do with us fans though...?

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the funny thing is Nacho is the one who likes to drop deep with players going ahead of him!!!

Daka and Vardy can play the way you have suggested, Nacho is the one who might struggle to fit in this setup.

We got him from Man. City as they did not think he was good enough and a Man.City rebuild at this club may just move him on once again?

Maybe. Id keep him though. 6 yrs tenure. Helps with the backbone of the squad.

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

Correct...:dunno: not much to do with us fans though...?

Apparently nothing ever is! The club don't want to be challenged, they want everyone to accept the failures when they come but revel in the successes.

Just sit down, clap your clapper and go home. That'll be £40 please!

Couldn't keep Top out of the spotlight when we won the FA Cup or Community Shield. Funny how he and his disciples are nowhere to be seen now.

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Even though you’re right in what you’re saying, it’s very rare this conversation/interview would happen around any other club. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Even though you’re right in what you’re saying, it’s very rare this conversation/interview would happen around any other club. 

He doesn’t give a shit what other clubs do yet expects ours to work in a different way to the others.

Perhaps if he started boycotting games and stood outside with a banner others may join him. 

• Haha 1