Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

I remember saying a couple of weeks that I hope we don’t set our sights too high…  I just don’t want us to spend time on unattainable targets and then be left with nothing when the attainable ones go elsewhere…

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Been calling this one since Maresca came in. The deal makes sense for everyone, the player spent time out in League One last season and needs the next step up, we just lost our best box-to-box midfielder, we have a coach that plays great football and the player and new manager are both Italian.

The only issue is there is no way Chelsea will include a buy clause, but I don't think that's such a big issue right now, if we get promoted we can buy an adequate player then.

This guy was player of the tournament at the U20 World Cup, the top scorer for Italy with 7 goals despite being a midfielder. I think he would be fantastic for us and would tear the division a new one.

And me. He’s ****ing brilliant. Imagine him sat at the base of a 3 spraying sexy passes around. He’s going to be a baller, and you know what, if we go up I think we could sign him on a permanent basis…. Chelsea just buy the players they need, and he will get overlooked. Although, he played at Reading last season? They were in the Championship?

Edited by Pliskin

and this is why we should wait before throwing shade on signings like Winks. 

It is all about getting the balance right. We need a squad with solid experience and exciting youth.

I expect we will sign a handful of young exciting players on loan in the window. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

And me. He’s ****ing brilliant. Imagine him sat at the base of a 3 spraying sexy passes around. He’s going to be a baller, and you know what, if we go up I think we could sign him on a permanent basis…. Chelsea just buy the players they need, and he will get overlooked. Although, he played at Reading last season? They were in the Championship?

Ah yeah they got relegated because of financial woes. So they are in League One now, but Championship last season. Jesus, that's even scarier!

Problem is if I was Chelsea I would send him out to a Premier League team... but I suppose it depends on how that team uses him. I suppose for us the pressure would be on every week to win, which might be better for the player.

Chelsea were moronic last year, but I think the one thing they did will was sign some of these up and coming talents. Andrey Santos was also incredible at the U20 World Cup, Kenry Paez is another one to watch out for, they are about to sign Angelino Gabriel. They won't all make it, but some of these players look different gravy. The ones they signed for the first team I think were over priced, but the younger ones for the developments teams look good.

If we can't get this guy, Andrey Santos for almost identical reasons would be great!

Edited by StriderHiryu

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Wow he's absolutely taken the piss out of League One there. I knew he was good, but he's handling getting chopped down and hacked like it's nothing. This guy is going to become a big star in European football.

HE DIDN’T PLAY IN LEAGUE ONE HE PLAYED IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Problem is if I was Chelsea I would send him out to a Premier League team.

I thought that too, and no doubt teams like Burnley, Sheff Utd and Co. will all take a look at him. 

However, we are quite appealing for clubs to send us their young players IMO. World class facilities, ENZO-ball, and more guaranteed minutes in the Championship, as well as a winning mentality (I hope!), as opposed to relegation scrap, losing most weeks. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, STUHILL said:

I thought that too, and no doubt teams like Burnley, Sheff Utd and Co. will all take a look at him. 

However, we are quite appealing for clubs to send us their young players IMO. World class facilities, ENZO-ball, and more guaranteed minutes in the Championship, as well as a winning mentality (I hope!), as opposed to relegation scrap, losing most weeks. 

Even if we don't get him, there's a lot of players that would benefit from a loan and I'd be surprised if at least of the following don't end up here. The Man City ones might even be purchased with a buyback clause.

Realistic loan signings that would be good for us that I can think of:

Central Midfield (box-to-box):

- Cesare Casadei (Chelsea)

- Andrey Santos (Chelsea)

- Carney Chukuwemka (Chelsea)

Attacking Midfield / Number 10:

- Omari Hutchinson (Chelsea)

- Tino Anjorin (Chelsea)

- Ethan Nwanieri (Arsenal)

Wingers / Inside Forwards:

- Carlo Borges (Man City)

- Morgan Richards (Man City)

- Cole Palmer (Man City)

- Dario Sarimento (Man City)

- Kaide Gordon (Liverpool)

- Ben Doak (Liverpool)

The ones in bold are the ones I would be most excited to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

E69D1469-1123-436D-AFBA-656F587AB939.jpeg

With this guy specifically there's tons of footage of him playing in England available. Reading fans were raving about him and he won MOTM in a few games. I think he was one of the few highlights in a miserable season for them... something we can relate to ourselves....