Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

3 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

No lol 

I think I’m thinking this more because I feel like we have a lot of players who will all feel they should be first choice.

Full backs - Castagne, Justin, Ricardo and Kristensen will all expect to start.

Midfield - Where do you fit Ndidi, Winks, Praet, Choudhury, KDH in to two positions plus this guy?

We need wingers

Surely we’re moving some players on. 

Re Midfield, I’d expect Casedei to replace Ndidi in a 3 with Winks and KDH. Presumably Praet and one of Choudhury or Ndidi could leave.

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don't understand what I'm looking at. Does that mean he liked the post of him photoshopped into the City kit? 

Edited by Scotch

30 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Both nuts are on it, I was told that clubs in Italy were also interested but Chelsea want to keep him in England and are happy for him to join us.

I expect this deal to get done.

I hope you're right as I think he'll be good in Enzo's tactics. Needs to be sorted asap, though so we get get settled with a team. 

Edited by fox_favourite

5 minutes ago, Langston said:

He's viewing these because he's being tagged. I doubt he's sat somewhere furiously refreshing the FosseHub or LCFC Graphix Instagram account — unless he's got a penchant for terrible Photoshop jobs.

Of course not. He'll be refreshing the foxes talk transfer section like the rest of us 

Fills that gap in the middle and provides that link between midfield and attack. Excited if this does go through as early as next week. Should be ready to go straight in considering he's had a pre-season at Chelsea.