Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

Just now, Jimbo said:

Blame seagrave mate, everyone else does 

Maybe some Coventry fans buried their Cov shirts under the main building to give us bad luck. Just like the Leicester fans that did that at the Ricohshite stadium when that was being built 😀

Just now, WarehamFox said:

Maybe some Coventry fans buried their Cov shirts under the main building to give us bad luck. Just like the Leicester fans that did that at the Ricohshite stadium when that was being built 😀

Most likely Forest fans :mad:

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is this a troll post. 

No lol 

I think I’m thinking this more because I feel like we have a lot of players who will all feel they should be first choice.

Full backs - Castagne, Justin, Ricardo and Kristensen will all expect to start.

Midfield - Where do you fit Ndidi, Winks, Praet, Choudhury, KDH in to two positions plus this guy?

We need wingers

Surely we’re moving some players on. 

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

No lol 

I think I’m thinking this more because I feel like we have a lot of players who will all feel they should be first choice.

Midfield - Where do you fit Ndidi, Winks, Praet, Choudhury, KDH in to two positions plus this guy?

We need wingers

We've defo need to move some out lol

14 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

No lol 

We need wingers

Yeah I tried to do a depth chart for our squad the other day and I ended up giving up with a migraine. 

We don't even have a starting 11 at the moment that all fit, round pegs in round holes, in the manager's favoured 11 so doing a depth chart for that formation was hilarious. 

End of the day though we want two players in every role for his go-to system. The conventional full backs that he doesn't even want to play or the ball winning midfielders are all shit out of luck frankly. It gives us a squad thats hideously out of balance for our actual needs. 

Especially terrifying is what happens if Winks or Ricardo, both of whom have a dubious injury record, get hurt when there's arguably 0 replacement for either without changing the way we play. Scary. 

But currently we have 1 winger on the books that's good enough to be starting so there's a strong argument we need 3 more. 

1 hour ago, CyprusFox said:

Think vesty might start on Sunday 

I'm kinda ok with Vestergaard (tho not at the expense of Souttar or Faes) but it will be a decision the manager may end up regretting if things go wrong. 

I think our crowd in the championship are.much less forgiving. If Ward and/or Vestergaard get anywhere near the team, the crowd will be itching for a mistake to turn on them..

If either is selected, it will be hugely unwise 

I’ve come to the conclusion that the transfer section is best locked during the transfer window and left open only when the window is closed. I feel like getting some lads together and going round and forcing everyone to sign who  we are Interested in.

@urban.spaceman I feel like you could be my wingman on this..

im desperate for this to all be over and the window closed!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, MPH said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that the transfer section is best locked during the transfer window and left open only when the window is closed. I feel like getting some lads together and going round and forcing everyone to sign who  we are Interested in.

the window for outgoings should shut the first day the season starts.

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

So unless you're a free agent there would be no incomings either, as you can't have someone coming into your club, if they can't leave the selling club. 

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Tried that a couple of seasons ago and it didn't make a differance because (like someone said) all the other European markets are open

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

I would but I'm a bit busy trying to encourage @Foxes_Trust to pursue legal action against the Premier League with the FSA's help and bring the entire thing crashing to the ground and yes I am willing to die on this hill.

60292d14-487a-4ab1-8647-04d7ce7c94d1_tex

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

No lol 

We need wingers

Ideally you won't be playing Ndidi, Praet or Choudhury.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I would but I'm a bit busy trying to encourage @Foxes_Trust to pursue legal action against the Premier League with the FSA's help and bring the entire thing crashing to the ground and yes I am willing to die on this hill.

60292d14-487a-4ab1-8647-04d7ce7c94d1_tex

I ride  alone!

(Make sure you give them some very difficult questions to ask the club…)

Edited by MPH