Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

12 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

If it worked, I would be happy paying that.

but I beg for the games to be on espn+ as I know I will not have to watch on mute.

Same here. No problem paying for a decent service. But listening to Elliot and Taggart is hard enough without the added audio delay! 

• Like 1

I got no reply or refund when I couldn't even get a stream, I doubt they will get back to me on the audio issues.

But we all should complain to these tw@ts.

They think if we are thick enough to support Leicester and pay for this shit, they can ignore us.

Edited by Metal Lover
  • Like 1

Yes its been a below average service. I have missed 2 games due to technical issues and the last 3 games have had the audio visual mismatch. Have written 3 emails now and just got an automated email response.

What is amazing is that for the last 3 games we have had the audio visual mismatch and nobody, out side the fans who have paid for this, has even damn well noticed that this is going on!

On 28/10/2023 at 23:12, ultrafox said:

I got a reply from the service provider...

Thanks for reaching out,

We're continually fine-tuning our live stream to provide the best experience possible.

Upon reviewing our reports and notes from the operations team, we didn't find any consistent issues during the event. No widespread complaints were reported by other viewers either.

From our end, it seems the problem might be isolated, as technical glitches on our side typically affect all viewers. When an issue affects only one viewer, it usually points to a problem on their end.

For more details on streaming terms and conditions, you can check our website. we apologise for any inconvenience caused

Outrageous response.

Surely easier for them to just send a meme in future...
Free Vector | Fuck you symbol in comic style

• Like 1

I have received a response regarding commentary/picture issues. Let's see how it improves... Leeds games are on ESPN for me in the USA, though.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the error that you experienced while using our service. 

We understand that this has caused frustration and we want to assure you that we take this matter seriously and we were committed to resolving it as quickly as possible.

We did identify the cause of the error and our team worked diligently to implement a fix, but we were working hard with our partners to getting this resolved.

In the meantime, we have put measures in place to minimise the impact of the error on the service. 

Thank you for your understanding,

5 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I have received a response regarding commentary/picture issues. Let's see how it improves... Leeds games are on ESPN for me in the USA, though.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the error that you experienced while using our service. 

We understand that this has caused frustration and we want to assure you that we take this matter seriously and we were committed to resolving it as quickly as possible.

We did identify the cause of the error and our team worked diligently to implement a fix, but we were working hard with our partners to getting this resolved.

In the meantime, we have put measures in place to minimise the impact of the error on the service. 

Thank you for your understanding,

I got exactly the same generic response despite multiple issues. 

Here is the response they sent to me:

The service is provided by an external company called Stream AMG, the service is a required by the English Football League to provide the paid service to supporters wishing to listen to the matches or in some cases being able to watch them depending on where you are in the world.

The information you have provide to us below is new, we are not aware of the commentary being a head of the play when listening or watching and that is something we will, take up with them.

I don’t get a chance to listen as I work all home matches and run the travel club to all away matches so don’t hear what is happening.

If the service isn’t up to your standards, John, please email @[email protected] and ask them to cancel your service.

We will investigate the commentary situation with them.

Kind regards

Jim

To buy or not to buy,the single gameday ticket for £10….€11.40 Euros,

for the the Leeds game,with all the potential frustrating problems..

Or gamble and try to find a freestream..Which from Germany in a weekday( Friday) is not so

difficult ( so far).It’s just that last minute hunt or chase down,can be the irritating part.

What worked last time doesn’t mean it’s an automatic go,the next.

I don’t try to indulge in a queried login, & bank card, just Email login..

when the fox hub works, & gives me the 15minute talk panel,before and post game,

obviously the game,even with maybe 2 resets..I can ride that,and prefer it..to Pirate covet operations..

but 15 games into production,it’s fking pathetic..

All the Muhhamad Ali fights, I saw,with hardly a blip,I have paid single day PL games,no problem..

I have used DAZN,,no problem..even 1,3 months free trials & cancel.No problem

Fox hub construction & presentation is amateurish in its technical platform and its presentation form…

And Just the broadcast essentials, are way behind, years behind the easiest of set ups.

creating multi blame areas..for the customer complaints..pathetic.

Various Partners in feed delivery cannot & should not be used has any excuse.

The richest financed Sport  in Europe,and they can’t even get an official stream right…

Even a simple login,logout wait 2 minutes  scenario,does not produce a clean reset of your information source to the hub..

It has difficulties in resetting customer profiles,even when provider feed is ok..

But fcuk it,I still might sacrifice my £10 to give it another go..

• Like 1

So far, they still haven't updated the website about which territories the Leeds game will and won't be shown in other than it's not in UK & Ireland, which is a bit frustrating for those of us outside UK & Ireland atm.

Territories List | Foxes Hub | Leicester City (lcfc.com)

Still just says territory information outside UK & Ireland will be updated in due course.

Edited by Sampson

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

So far, they still haven't updated the website about which territories the Leeds game will and won't be shown in other than it's not in UK & Ireland, which is a bit frustrating for those of us outside UK & Ireland atm.

Territories List | Foxes Hub | Leicester City (lcfc.com)

Still just says territory information outside UK & Ireland will be updated in due course.

Not sure if it helps, but the game is on ESPN+ over here in the states. Should be plenty of streams available if this isn't on Foxes Hub.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4687890/leicester-city-vs-leeds-united/

This is really a pathetic,childish hub.!,

You can try and get straightforward information..click the prompts AND

it still can’t inform would be customers,on the present nor precise & upto date territories…

Through the last half day,I have seen ,too many variables…

I have VPN,I can go through my potential prospective countries..> Pirate<

But  Foxes hub, can’t deliver any trusted reason,in which territories I can be sure of

the broadcast…:@