Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

Still does not list which territories people can watch from or not. There are going to be people buying match passes because they want to watch their team play and it has already started, not knowing if they can watch the game or not. It is an absolute shambles not to list which territories you can watch or not. 

I was at the match:(, but I'm curious. Can I assume that for those watching on FoxesHub, the sound/picture sync problem we had over the last three matches, was finally fixed?

Not many complaints on the forum now.

Edited by ultrafox

Right, on Saturday evening the kids are out, wife is out, so it's a rare evening in on my own. I've already got the beers in and I was hoping Viaplay Denmark would show the match, but they're showing Cardiff-Norwich instead :mad:  

I'll be on my way home during the match, so can anyone who's purchased a one-match thing on FoxesHub tell me if you can rewatch the full video feed after the match is finished? Or is it only available live? Also, if you have any tips on how the hell to navigate lcfc.com to find said video without having the result spoiled, please share lol 

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Right, on Saturday evening the kids are out, wife is out, so it's a rare evening in on my own. I've already got the beers in and I was hoping Viaplay Denmark would show the match, but they're showing Cardiff-Norwich instead :mad:  

I'll be on my way home during the match, so can anyone who's purchased a one-match thing on FoxesHub tell me if you can rewatch the full video feed after the match is finished? Or is it only available live? Also, if you have any tips on how the hell to navigate lcfc.com to find said video without having the result spoiled, please share lol 

I don’t think you can rematch or even rewind the videos. But the sound is always off so if you log in 30 mins after kick off there’s a good chance the video image will be in the 5th minute 

• Haha 1

I tried (or attempted to) access the audio version a few weeks ago. Despite paying and setting up up an ongoing monthly payment I was unable to access the game for the entire match.

I therefore cancelled my ongoing payments and requested a refund. Never got any reply. I have now got my second email stating that Foxhub cannot, surprise surprise, receive any more payments but if I wanted to cancel I can do so via a link. The link takes you to the lcfc site but continues to send you on a round robin back to the email, as does independently logging into the site. They still fail to answer emails. 

Is it me or is it just all a bit of a shambles?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

I tried (or attempted to) access the audio version a few weeks ago. Despite paying and setting up up an ongoing monthly payment I was unable to access the game for the entire match.

I therefore cancelled my ongoing payments and requested a refund. Never got any reply. I have now got my second email stating that Foxhub cannot, surprise surprise, receive any more payments but if I wanted to cancel I can do so via a link. The link takes you to the lcfc site but continues to send you on a round robin back to the email, as does independently logging into the site. They still fail to answer emails. 

Is it me or is it just all a bit of a shambles?

...it's embarrassing that is what it is!!!

The problem is that it works somewhere else and they are probably looking at the problem being from your end. I would go even further and prepare a County Court summons and email a copy to them stating your intention to implement this in a 7-day time frame. I would cc Susan Whelan as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2023 at 14:21, VinceNoir said:

Got a VPN line (worth the investment) and am now able to stream all matches with no interruptions - although not via Foxes Hub :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/11/2023 at 16:39, Sly said:

I’ve decided to cancel this ……

Basically I got to email support 

What a farce! 

curious what they offer to cancel. 

I got a one game refund after complaining about a few games not working and their formula for a refund was breaking the price by 46 games… despite around 50% not being shown on the service.  

so i guess they will do the same for any cancellations and probably refund based on remaining games .

Im holding strong as the last game actually worked 🙏

Edited by Lambert09

8 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

For the non-techies, then what? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Plug it in... follow on screen instructions and you are 70% there.

To get the streams ...Sadly there isnt a non techie option.

It does require a little bit of tech nouse to set up...but once its done, it as easy as using your telly.

Its a bit like setting your video up back in the day... maybe you have a friend or kid that can spend literally 15 minutes getting sorted?

Google has a lot of videos and if you get a decent stream provider, they will often help.

On 23/11/2023 at 00:43, ozleicester said:

Plug it in... follow on screen instructions and you are 70% there.

To get the streams ...Sadly there isnt a non techie option.

It does require a little bit of tech nouse to set up...but once its done, it as easy as using your telly.

Its a bit like setting your video up back in the day... maybe you have a friend or kid that can spend literally 15 minutes getting sorted?

Google has a lot of videos and if you get a decent stream provider, they will often help.

I have a fire stick..so what should I be looking for to see a game..

1 hour ago, jgtuk said:

Just the various sites showing the game, sometimes that includes the foxes hub coverage. 
You won’t find Foxes Hub anywhere else I don’t think. 

Just queries..to see if I am missing anything…W.wide.

I have two VPN,which one I will be cancelling soon..

I have also ((German fire stick),but use it about 40% of the time

If I had to pay for a LCFC,game

then I would rather pay £10 for foxes-hub gameday pass.

By hook & crook plus  7-8 times normal Foxes hub, (with 2 refunds)

The rest various free streams from various countries broadcasts found over VPN.

Dont even bother to note them.. 

so far so good…outside mailing some frustrating Foxes hub complaints..

• Like 1