Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

49 minutes ago, foxsake said:

Naija: log out, close browser, clear cache etc. use a VPN if you have or try another browser. Brave or Firefox work for me. It sucks but seems to work if I do those steps.

Don’t know where my head was at…it’s on ESPN+ here in the States and thus no FoxHub coverage…:teehee:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C.J said:

Contemplating buying a game pass for the Cardiff game. Is it worth a tenner?  Bit peeved that I can't cash in my 'foxes rewards' or there's not a discount for ST holders.

I am also trying to glarify is the the cardiff game available to uk with the £10 game pass? 

Its such a shocking website info is hard to find, or i am missing something?

14 hours ago, Headcase said:

I am also trying to glarify is the the cardiff game available to uk with the £10 game pass? 

Its such a shocking website info is hard to find, or i am missing something?

See https://www.lcfc.com/foxeshub/territories?lang=en ... "Cardiff City (A) | Friday 29 December (7:45pm KO) - A video stream of this match will be available around the world - including in the UK. Audio commentary is available everywhere." :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Spain for a few months and paid for the hub international pass at start of Jan. Saw Huddersfield game but tonight the website states I'm in an unauthorised territory. Rather unhelpfully the territories that games can be viewed on the hub web page for tonight's game is as follows just 2 hours before kick off. I might have to go to a pub instead but I'm unimpressed that this is so disorganised :

Ipswich Town (H) | Monday 22 January | 8pm KO

Broadcast availability will be confirmed for this fixture shortly. 

Audio commentary is available everywhere. 

28 minutes ago, Lichfieldfox. said:

I'm in Spain for a few months and paid for the hub international pass at start of Jan. Saw Huddersfield game but tonight the website states I'm in an unauthorised territory. Rather unhelpfully the territories that games can be viewed on the hub web page for tonight's game is as follows just 2 hours before kick off. I might have to go to a pub instead but I'm unimpressed that this is so disorganised :

Ipswich Town (H) | Monday 22 January | 8pm KO

Broadcast availability will be confirmed for this fixture shortly. 

Audio commentary is available everywhere. 

This is because it is being broadcast on Sky (ESPN+ in the United States). The game will not be on FoxesHub tonight.

The biggest issue I have with the foxeshub is as I'm not in Leicester I pay £4.50 a month for the audio stream yet its not a dedicated audio stream it's just the audio from the video that I can't see.

This means that instead of describing what is going on like they do on radio leicester there are random 5 minute patches where they don't even talk about what is going on on the pitch as they assume you can see it.

I think if they are going to charge for the audio they should at least have a specific audio commentary rather than just giving you the audio from the video without the video

44 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

The biggest issue I have with the foxeshub is as I'm not in Leicester I pay £4.50 a month for the audio stream yet its not a dedicated audio stream it's just the audio from the video that I can't see.

This means that instead of describing what is going on like they do on radio leicester there are random 5 minute patches where they don't even talk about what is going on on the pitch as they assume you can see it.

I think if they are going to charge for the audio they should at least have a specific audio commentary rather than just giving you the audio from the video without the video

That explains why the video commentary is so crap. And why I spend the game yelling at the screen “I can fvckin see that, stop stating the fvckin obvious!”

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Foxes Hub,

If I wanted to listen to some old fart drone on down the pub,

I'd go down the pub.

Please return Tony Cottee to the 1980s/90s, I'm sure they miss him.

• Haha 2

I don't think it helps that it's so quiet. Perhaps it's my laptop but even on max volume it doesn't capture the atmosphere or tension/excitement. It's very poor but is the only way to follow it for some of us (ie. In the UK but not within Radio Leicester coverage).