Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

No delay so far in the coverage. What on earth is happening in the studio?!? Matt Elliott is surely drunk. Iwan Thomas in dirty white trainers and charity shop clothes just been dragged off the street? 

Haha I just said in the match thread, Matt Elliott looks like he's just come back from an afternoon out in the sunshine on the beer!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how people are getting on with FoxesHub now, but I’ve managed to log in via a browser using an Nvidia Shield/Android. I couldn’t manage to do this before and had to resort to an iPad.

Also, the full screen button works and the quality looks pretty good 👍

Now watching on a 105” screen.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

48 minutes ago, aussie-fox said:

Lack of full match replay is still ridiculous.

Having to get up at 2am to watch a game in 2023 shouldn't be a thing 

Was going to ask this. Two week games coming up and it’s crunch time at work. There’s no way to watch later is there? 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m going to be in the USA for our next 5 fixtures. If I sign up for the £25 monthly pass, will I be able to watch all of the games? I figured I should be able to, but wanted to be sure, and it’s really not clear to me based on the website description… why can’t they just put a list of the games I can watch on it? 

Edited by FoxesWalk

9 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’m going to be in the USA for our next 5 fixtures. If I sign up for the £25 monthly pass, will I be able to watch all of the games? I figured I should be able to, but wanted to be sure, and it’s really not clear to me based on the website description… why can’t they just put a list of the games I can watch on it? 

Not necessarily, if the game is selected for TV coverage in America, it’s not available on FoxesHub.

The game today for example against Birmingham, is shown on Bein Sports in Aus, therefore I will not be able to watch on FoxesHub.

It will be worth having a look at the local broadcaster and seeing which games have been selected for TV coverage. I would imagine the Ipswich game will be at the very least.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

ESPN+ Coverage

The link above shows you which Championship matches are broadcast on ESPN+, which is the only way to watch matches here. Ipswich is on ESPN+, but the next two are not, so Foxes Hub should be working for those. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Always think the coverage is weird. Elliot, Taggart and the rest of the pundits can't really be objective because they have to tow the club party line.

If we're churning out pure dogshit they have to find a way to roll it in glitter. 

Sky dogs hit…other terrible TV cover & streams..

At least Taggers n Elliot give an home brew type of dogs shit…:bounce:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

does anyone know if you can stream cast / airplay foxeshub to a TV? I know there can sometimes be restrictions on football streaming services (e.g. I know NowTV and BT block this!) - thanks in advance

Tried it (I’m in New York City) and it hasn’t worked for me. Virtually every other streaming service does.

3 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

does anyone know if you can stream cast / airplay foxeshub to a TV? I know there can sometimes be restrictions on football streaming services (e.g. I know NowTV and BT block this!) - thanks in advance

I couldn’t get AirPlay to work but I found the in built TV web browser works (I have an LG Smart TV).