Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Cats

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I'm not a 'cat lover' but I'd certainly pick something that's quiet, doesn't smell and looks after itself than something that barks at everything, f#@king stinks (despite their owners instance they dont), slobbering,  begs for attention, constantly farts, needs walking etc etc.

Each to their own though.

@Daggers

😎

Edited by Raj

Brought up with dogs, ever since I was born to the day I left home. Always so loyal and loving.

Got two female cats about 13 years ago, and have been completely converted.

Whenever the subject of getting a dog is broached, I'm the first to shoot it down. They need so much more attention, which just takes up so much time. Respect to anyone who has the free time for it, but it isn't for me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I'm not a 'cat lover' but I'd certainly pick something that's quiet, doesn't smell and looks after itself than something that barks at everything, f#@king stinks (despite their owners instance they dont), slobbering,  begs for attention, constantly farts, needs walking etc etc.

Each to their own though.

We've been together for just over 4 years now, you leave my Mrs out of this lol

• Haha 1

Our vet says our cat is the most vocal she's come across. I can honestly say we can tell what he wants just by the miaow sounds he makes. It's different for food, for fuss, for when he want's to go outside, for when we walk in the door and he says "hello". It's really quite amusing/amazing.

He's nearly 19 years old now and can't leap or jump or get about like he used to and he spends most of the day resting, but his character is undiminished.

Mind you, we got him from a pet shop in Coalville so you'd expect him to be a bit gobby,

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 3