Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

spot on, Palace want to get ones in winger wise before they let Raki-Sakyi go, pretty logical tbf

Works both ways though. He's not likely to get a better loan deal than us and he's not the only winger out there. The club will be looking at alternatives so it's not a given they will take him on even if Palace finally agree to releasing him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Works both ways though. He's not likely to get a better loan deal than us and he's not the only winger out there. The club will be looking at alternatives so it's not a given they will take him on even if Palace finally agree to releasing him. 

Spot on. I’m not one of those turning my nose up at loaning from Palace but I would draw the line at the start of our season being kept over a barrel by them. As you say, he’s not going to get a better loan. At the end of the day, he’s not even played at this level. We are very attractive to other options and we need to go after others now.

Who cares if the player ends up at a lower club instead. Or he can still come here as back up. 

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

thats true, i feel once they get the Lewis Hall deal over the line, the Rak-Sakyi stuff will get moving too

Edited by FrankieADZ

55 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...after hearing Hodgson's statement, what is your take on why he has not been loaned and confirmed as coming to us!!!

Olise, Franca and Ebiowei are injured.

I suspect once we get one wide player in we will loan him out.

2 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

Is he worth being pissed around up until deadline day for :dunno:

Yes he is.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cpfc13 said:

Yes he is.

Disagree. Hasn’t even proven he can do it at this level. Frankly I hope we move on, plenty of others out there.

1 hour ago, Cpfc13 said:

Yes he is.

thats the thought from me too, I think once you get the lewis hall deal all signed JRS will be allowed to move on loan

20 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

Is he worth being pissed around up until deadline day for :dunno:

We’ve won our first 3 games. It’s not like we’re desperately in a rush is it. 

21 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

godson only used one sub yesterday. I’m sure if you’re JRS you’d be pushing for a move. 

If you can’t get in against sheffield United when everyone’s injured you’re not going to get a proper chance 

Starts for our U21s at 13:00.

The worry thing about Leicester is rhe fact they can only do 1 deal at a time and waste so much time getting stuff sorted.

If this deal cannot get done branch out to find another one need atleast 4 new players and they should really all be announced together no later than tomorrow 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

The worry thing about Leicester is rhe fact they can only do 1 deal at a time and waste so much time getting stuff sorted.

If this deal cannot get done branch out to find another one need atleast 4 new players and they should really all be announced together no later than tomorrow 

This on on Palace not us and I guess we've been assured that when he is allowed to leave on loan it will be too us so we're happy to wait.