Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

it sounds like the player wants it but the club aren’t sure… which is fair enough. 

Looks like this would go until the deadline. 

We surely need more cover anyway so let’s hurry up with that and take the pressure of getting this deal done 

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it can't be that imminent then, why play him in U21s if he is scheduled to go out the door!!!

I'd expect that if we are getting him on loan, they'll want him to go straight into the team, so might as well have him approaching match fitness by playing for their u21s.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I assume this is dead now that Chelsea have activated Olise's release clause?

why? this was already on the table even with us in for Rak-Sakyi, 

can imagine they want another in before they let him go on loan, Lewis Hall is meant to be going to them on loan

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

why? this was already on the table even with us in for Rak-Sakyi, 

can imagine they want another in before they let him go on loan, Lewis Hall is meant to be going to them on loan

Hall going to Newcastle now I think, atleast that's what I saw yesterday. 

if this happens it will be at the end of the window and will depend entirely on who palace bring in. Nothing Leicester can do about it. The only mistake we can make now is to sit on this waiting without lining up other options. There is a good chance whoever palace brings in they may want to keep him around as whoever it is will be a bit of an unknown quantity. This kid needs to be a like-to-have addition and not a needed one by the end of the window.