Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

13 minutes ago, Verumex said:

Don't know why you think that. As long as we can make space in the squad, I'd have thought getting two more wingers in would be exactly the plan. 

...he is probably right, we need bodies out before we get bodies in, if we do get one out this could be the Rak-Sakyi alternative!!!

However posters have said this is all done and he wants to come here, you would think that if there was space in the squad, then Rak-Sakyi would be the one to bring in.

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he is probably right, we need bodies out before we get bodies in, if we do get one out this could be the Rak-Sakyi alternative!!!

However posters have said this is all done and he wants to come here, you would think that if there was space in the squad, then Rak-Sakyi would be the one to bring in.

In terms of players out before getting anyone in, I completely agree, but if the players that want out get their move, I expect to see Rak-Sakyi in too, as we will need more than one RW.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Looks unlikely now. If he's that close to the first team. Can't see why they'd loan him. Unless they are also recruiting. 

Will happen before the end of the window, he’ll want games. Not going to get that at Palace 

1 hour ago, Verumex said:

Don't know why you think that. As long as we can make space in the squad, I'd have thought getting two more wingers in would be exactly the plan. 

We're not in the PL now. We can't afford to pay decent money, or waste loans, getting 2 players for the same position and keep both happy. If we do look to fill out a squad, they will have to be versatile and able to play across the park. Rak-Sakyi doesn't do that.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

This will happen, but it will only be when either Olise returns to the pitch, or they sign a replacement 

...the poster from Crystal Palace (@Cpfc13) if I recall does not mention that it is about having RW covered for them before they look to release Rak-Sakyi!!!

His post seems to be at odds with what we are being fed by the media's so-called ITK.

2 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

We're not in the PL now. We can't afford to pay decent money, or waste loans, getting 2 players for the same position and keep both happy. If we do look to fill out a squad, they will have to be versatile and able to play across the park. Rak-Sakyi doesn't do that.

Championship teams can't afford such luxuries as two players in one position? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Looks unlikely now. If he's that close to the first team. Can't see why they'd loan him. Unless they are also recruiting. 

as others have said, its more likely going to be one nearer the end of the window, since Olise and Franca are meant to be back in September

if they was both fit, i doubt Rak-Sakyi would even be coming off the bench tbh

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Just can’t see it now. He was just the go to man when chasing a goal against arsenal. 

If you are that close you should just stay imo.  

I’m mentally moving on from this one 

That's like saying Marc Albrighton is our go to man when chasing a winner. 

He's just the best we've got and we didn't have much choice but to try and mix stuff up. Doesn't mean we don't want to replace him. 

Palace possibly want to bring in another RW and drop Rak Sakyi down the pecking order just like we do. Plus Olise was missing from the match day squad but he's signed an extention and will be back soon. 

Honestly, Foxestalk's bipolar disorder is getting out of hand. One minute he's definitely coming everyone go nuts, he makes one sub appearance for Palace and all of a sudden the deal is definitely off let's go home. 

Just fvcking calm down people. This one was always going to just be an option of a loan that goes deep in to the window. It doesn't need an over reaction every other day based on arbitrary assumptions. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's just the best we've got and we didn't have much choice but to try and mix stuff up. Doesn't mean we don't want to replace him. 

Palace possibly want to bring in another RW and drop Rak Sakyi down the pecking order just like we do. Plus Olise was missing from the match day squad but he's signed an extention and will be back soon. 

Honestly, Foxestalk's bipolar disorder is getting out of hand. One minute he's definitely coming everyone go nuts, he makes one sub appearance for Palace and all of a sudden the deal is definitely off let's go home. 

Just fvcking calm down people. This one was always going to just be an option of a loan that goes deep in to the window. It doesn't need an over reaction every other day based on arbitrary assumptions. 

You've just dismantled the raison d'etre of the entire transfer section on this site :D

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly, Foxestalk's bipolar disorder is getting out of hand. One might he's definitely coming everyone go nuts, he makes one sub appearance for Palace and all of a sudden the deal is definitely off let's go home. 

I’m calm 😂 I just think in a scenario where a youth team player is trusted like that…. after their manager comes out and says he doesn’t want him to leave… that’s usually a good indication that he might not need a loan. 

Granted they didn’t have a lot of attacking options on the bench but if I was a palace fan i’d probably be thinking we should keep him around 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly, Foxestalk's bipolar disorder is getting out of hand. One might he's definitely coming everyone go nuts, he makes one sub appearance for Palace and all of a sudden the deal is definitely off let's go home. 

The post was just discussing the possibility of the transfer? Hardly an overreaction.

Now if you fancy a rant about Chair puns I am right with you...

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m calm 😂 I just think in a scenario where a youth team player is trusted like that…. after their manager comes out and says he doesn’t want him to leave… that’s usually a good indication that he might not need a loan. 

Granted they didn’t have a lot of attacking options on the bench but if I was a palace fan i’d probably be thinking we should keep him around 

But don't you think we'd send McAteer or Wanya Marcal out on loan at the drop of a hat if we had the squad depth? 

Given Alves is normally above both in the pecking order, if we get Yunus and Rak-Sakyi in then frankly I'd still let them both go on loan before deadline day. 

Just because they're in the squad now out of necessity doesn't mean they wouldn't be better served getting consistent match experience at a more currently appropriate level. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I love how you get wound up by this in every transfer thread and ended up sounding far less calm than the panic posters you're referring too! lol

3 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

I love how you get wound up by this in every transfer thread and ended up sounding far less calm than the panic posters you're referring too! lol

Angry sounding is my baseline. 

Swearing is my love language. 

• Haha 1