Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

Just now, moore_94 said:

Great signing if we get him, had a really good season with Charlton as a left footed right winger

(Just disappointing it shows how much we have fallen off that we will be developing a player for Palace ffs)

I am surprised he’s not been given a chance by Palace seeing as Zaha has left.

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Great signing if we manage it, had a really good season with Charlton as a left footed right winger

(Just disappointing it shows how much we have fallen off that we will be developing a player for Palace ffs)

Did he mainly play as a winger at Charlton? If so, 15 goals from the wing in L1 sounds promising.

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Yeah quite surprised it is being done with pretty much a whole month left when they could also end up losing Olise

Thought it would be one that could happen right towards the end if they had other wingers signed

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

They're on opposite flanks? But as Olise could leave that may be more of a sticking point. Palace only have Eze as their star. 

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Is that an official 'X' account? hmmmm?

Yes. Mike McGrath is quite reliable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Great signing if we get him, had a really good season with Charlton as a left footed right winger

Agreed it's disappointing to develop a player for Palace but as long as helps get us up, that's the main thing.

Promoted teams replacing loan players is a huge problem as they need to make signings just to be as good as they were in the previous season. But that would have to be a bridge we cross at the time. And, if we go up, we have the strength of the previous 9 years in the top flight behind us. I believe we would be an attractive team to join and we can either replace this guy with someone suited for the Prem or even poach him off Palace depending on how their fortunes are looking in 12 months' time.

We've a long way to go between now and then but, if he's good enough for this season, then that's good enough for me. Hopefully Glover and the recruitment team are keeping tabs on several players in his position for the season after next (whether that's PL or Championship).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

...Palace were over run with Wingers!!!

They even had schlupp in as a fullback, Ebiowe sent out on loan, they had more than their fair share.

Rak-Sakyi needs to be seen as a must have, obligation to buy would be good as we would have committed to him. We need to get this over the line by Friday I would have thought, this team needs balance, it has been a long time coming.