Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

4 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Johnson is decent, but a big downgrade on Olise, and never a Champions league standard player.  Chelsea transfer policy since they were took over, is massively scattergun!

...I really believe the best thing that Chelsea can do is to muzzle Boehly and put him in a straight jacket!!!

He is a massive diversion to the progress of competing for the league and Champions League. Pochettino has to get a grip on the whole club as he needs to run this club as a professional and not react to the owner treating this as a plaything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Shows he has some brains or is well advised. What a total basket case they are at the moment, why risk it when you could get pushed aside 5 minutes later with barely a chance. 

tbf going Chelsea as a young player is a death sentence anyway imo, not always a certain starter 

if we got Rak-Sakyi, Chair, THB and a forward in, i'll be pretty pleased with the rest of transfer window tbf

also long as we got rid of a few too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Didn't he get released from Chelsea as a kid? I think he has siblings involved at Chelsea too. Maybe he's had enough of the club.

There was a fair bit of talk around palace going to tribunal etc about 'tapping up'. 

Probably a mixture of that, the sheer number of wingers and probably the huge pay rise he's had at palace. 

10 hours ago, Cpfc13 said:

Despite Nixons story today, he still wants the Leicester move.

What’s he like as a player @Cpfc13 ? 

I’ve been reading the Charlton message board and, to my surprise, the majority were not overly complimentary. 

11 hours ago, Ed 1 said:

What’s he like as a player @Cpfc13 ? 

I’ve been reading the Charlton message board and, to my surprise, the majority were not overly complimentary. 

That strikes me as either bitterness because he's not going back or the same sort of stupidity that saw Leicester fans under rate Barnes. 

He has a similar goals per game rate of return as Harvey, albeit at a lower level. 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That strikes me as either bitterness because he's not going back or the same sort of stupidity that saw Leicester fans under rate Barnes. 

He has a similar goals per game rate of return as Harvey, albeit at a lower level. 

All the Charlton fans I know really rated him, albeit recognising that, obviously, as a young player there is room for development. 

I think you only have to look at player threads on this site to realise that fan forums are not a reliable place to draw conclusions about players from.  And that is putting it politely.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Pretty sure he won player of the season!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Pretty sure he won player of the season!

Voted supporters player of the season! Also nominated for EFL league one player of the season. And to add to that Palace's young player of the season in 2022. He's at least consistent. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Won't happen if we buy Akgun, as expected. We won't get 2 right wingers.

Don't know why you think that. As long as we can make space in the squad, I'd have thought getting two more wingers in would be exactly the plan. 

37 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Not sure about that, Akgun is positionally flexible, I think a RW loan would make a lot of sense.

39 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Remind me, How many senior right wingers do we have at the club at the moment?

(assume Marc is a left winger, as he did win the prem with us, in that position)