Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

7 minutes ago, 1972 Fox said:

How can the said person be a mate if they're making you watch that shite?

Haha. You are right. I may have to downgrade this relationship. This whole debacle is insufferable. Atleast Jim white or whoever he was is not on it now. I can’t believe people actually enjoy this crap. 

• Like 1

Just now, STUHILL said:

Tom has made up his mind Tom is shit. Let's hope Tom proves Tom wrong. 

Even though Tom is our 3rd choice striker/young prospect and Tom definitely wanked into a sock like the rest of us.

36 and all my socks are crusty. Living the dream.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

We're a division lower for a start, who scored 8 goals in his final 12 games at Preston. 

Consider the signings we made under Pearson 10-11 years ago.

This is a classic under the radar unproven but talented young signing that may well progress quickly and be the exact sort of player a year or so later who we'd be tripping ourselves up over if we were still in the PL.

OK, but why aren't Everton, who are utterly skint, spending money that they don't have on strikers, whilst shipping out someone who's meant to be good then?

They played Ellis Sims last season, but won't give this guy a chance?

Everyone is getting so touchy that I'm asking questions about it lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Wait. We're signing a striker from Everton?

I'm sure this concern has already been expressed, but Everton have literally nobody that can score a goal.

But we're signing one of their strikers?

Why?

Because much like Daka for us, Cannon doesn't suit their style of play and therefore doesn't play, but is highly regarded by their fans.... Not complicated, really.

Just now, STUHILL said:

@tom27111     27111 is actually the number of socks he has gone through.

Impressive stuff. My tactic is to use the same pair over and over until they become so stiff that they act like sandpaper and then they go in the bin. So my count is a little lower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, tom27111 said:

OK, but why aren't Everton, who are utterly skint, spending money that they don't have on strikers, whilst shipping out someone who's meant to be good then?

They played Ellis Sims last season, but won't give this guy a chance?

Everyone is getting so touchy that I'm asking questions about it lol

Dyche has said today that Cannon unfortunately needed to be sold, likewise Iwobi. They're financially in trouble.

Cannon is not PL ready yet, so they've probably took a judgement to get that Beto in and sell Iwobi and Cannon to fund it.

Brighton sold Gyokores to Cov for £1m and was phenomenal across 2 seasons. It happens. 

• Like 2