Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

Just now, jayfox26 said:

What is wrong with our squad? We have got very good players in every position for the level we are playing at. Of course we would have all liked to have lost Daka, Ward and Iversen but overall we've had a good window and I'm confident this group of players under Enzos leadership will be good enough for promotion. 

I hope you’re right but I’m sure the manager would’ve liked better players… all the other teams seem to get it done. Even Cannon would’ve been a good addition, but how come Leeds buy and sell players?

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Not sure if it's been posted, but their Athletic chap says that his departure will be confirmed soon

Everton are also expecting to confirm the departures of strikers Tom Cannon and Neal Maupay.

Cannon is joining Leicester City for a fee of around £7.5m, while Maupay is returning to former club Brentford on loan with an option to buy.

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, foxfanazer said:

Foxestalk is top quality for information 

Pity we can't transfer some of the so call ITKs to other clubs.

Sounds very much done. 

We're just not a club that panders to media corporations. Letting Sky know is the last thing we're worried about.

Not doing loads of business at the last minute is actually the sign of a well organised club, by the way.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Wortho said:

I hope you’re right but I’m sure the manager would’ve liked better players… all the other teams seem to get it done. Even Cannon would’ve been a good addition, but how come Leeds buy and sell players?

We've signed 8 players is it? Lost count to be honest. 9 if Cannon joins. Wouldn't say that's bad going. You've compared us to Leeds who managed to get rid of quite alot of their players meaning they could afford to bring in new players quicker. We've struggled to get rid of a few players like Daka, Iversen and Ward but that's not necessarily the clubs fault other than them signing them in the first place. Our squad is miles better than most teams in this league. Only Southampton and Leeds are on our level in my opinion 

Just now, Nod.E said:

Sounds very much done. 

We're just not a club that panders to media corporations. Letting Sky know is the last thing we're worried about.

Not doing loads of business at the last minute is actually a signal of well organised club, by the way.

Yes.

And, compared to previous years, there hasn't actually been that much happening generally....

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Sounds very much done. 

Not doing loads of business at the last minute is actually a signal of well organised club, by the way.

Plenty of early transfers.. followed by a reasonable flow where as fans we can clearly see the direction the clubs trying to go in .. Good window I reckon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

We've signed 8 players is it? Lost count to be honest. 9 if Cannon joins. Wouldn't say that's bad going. You've compared us to Leeds who managed to get rid of quite alot of their players meaning they could afford to bring in new players quicker. We've struggled to get rid of a few players like Daka, Iversen and Ward but that's not necessarily the clubs fault other than them signing them in the first place. Our squad is miles better than most teams in this league. Only Southampton and Leeds are on our level in my opinion 

Along with Praet as well. We’ve had a great start but not sure about the depth of the squad. The other relegated teams have bought well and a lot better than us. We only needed another two or three players but we couldn’t or didn’t want to sign them.