Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

Just now, Lillehamring said:

Because much like Daka for us, Cannon doesn't suit their style of play and therefore doesn't play, but is highly regarded by their fans.... Not complicated, really.

Oh, so he is shit then?

Daka "doesn't suit our style of play"

Nowt to do with him being fvcking useless then?

Guest glasgowfox

I have had the life sucked out of me watching this thread all night....absolutely knackered trying to see if we've signed a guy I had never heard of and don't know if he's any good.....ffs I really need to get out more :S

Edited by glasgowfox
Grammar

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

OK, but why aren't Everton, who are utterly skint, spending money that they don't have on strikers, whilst shipping out someone who's meant to be good then?

They played Ellis Sims last season, but won't give this guy a chance?

Everyone is getting so touchy that I'm asking questions about it lol

If we were in the same position would you rather we risked it for at least half a season with a guy who has had 15 or so good games in the Championship in his whole career so far or would you want the club to do everything they can to buy a more experienced and probably better striker?

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

Oh, so he is shit then?

Daka "doesn't suit our style of play"

Nowt to do with him being fvcking useless then?

No idea how you've got that from what i posted....

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If we were in the same position would you rather we risked it for at least half a season with a guy who has had 15 or so good games in the Championship in his whole career so far or would you want the club to do everything they can to buy a more experienced and probably better striker?

Depends if we were spending over half a billion quid on a new stadium I guess.

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Praying for midnight announcement 

How about an out of the blue midnight mass announcement 🤔