Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

46 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Isn’t the whole sky deadline day show a load of shite. It’s full of knobs and absolute fake excitement. Massive pair of willy pullers too. It’s only on as I’m round a mates. 

How can the said person be a mate if they're making you watch that shite?

1 minute ago, Wortho said:

Along with Praet as well. We’ve had a great start but not sure about the depth of the squad. The other relegated teams have bought well and a lot better than us. We only needed another two or three players but we couldn’t or didn’t want to sign them.

I think it's more couldn't..  couldn't afford to. If we'd have shifted daka, souttar, ward and maybe iversen I'd imagine that would've been more than enough off the wage bill to bring in a couple extras.

Personally I think we've bought/loaned well and have enough cover all over but I see the worries

• Like 1

Just now, tom27111 said:

Wait. We're signing a striker from Everton?

I'm sure this concern has already been expressed, but Everton have literally nobody that can score a goal.

But we're signing one of their strikers?

Why?

Except their strikers they recently signed for a lot of money, one of which scored a few days ago?

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'm sure this concern has already been expressed, but Everton have literally nobody that can score a goal.

Why?

They need the money. And they just signed a new striker.

• Like 1

Just now, tom27111 said:

Why?

Because he will be our 3rd choice striker behind Nacho and Vardy, in an Enzo system that favours only 1 striker. 

He is young, Everton and Preston fans rate him, and Everton wanted to loan him again but had to change plans due to signing x2 strikers. 

Might not be the answer at 20, but I like having a young talented striker on our books again, especially with Vardy as mentor. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Why?

667082eebf14641484ff377b660c7196.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Why?

Because we are in the division below which allows the guy to develop. 

They need a quick fix and the money. 

6 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Why?

They don't play him and they don't score

Maybe if they did.......