Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Tom Cannon

4 minutes ago, Wortho said:

But whatever they have done they’re in the prem signing top class players 

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Yeah!!!!. 

Not like us. 😂😂

4 minutes ago, DezFox said:

To be fair they will stay up comfortably 

Christ, it’s the Forest Supporters Club.

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Genuinely has been done for hours. People expect our media team to be on this? Genuinely, they are in bed at this point. We take hours upon hours to announce anything. Just because it's deadline day doesn't change that fact.

Yeh, people expecting a person in the media department to tweet something at 11pm is ridiculously stupid. The people on here are idiots.

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

You got to be kidding me: 

https://x.com/owynnpa/status/1697731081590501843?s=46&t=5dEusx6GpOJy2u7qXWRC0g

It’s whether the paperwork was submitted on time, although could just be speculation as we’re past 11pm. 

And that’s what I was saying when I said he’s been at the club all day. We are embarrassing at times! 

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

You got to be kidding me: 

https://x.com/owynnpa/status/1697731081590501843?s=46&t=5dEusx6GpOJy2u7qXWRC0g

It’s whether the paperwork was submitted on time, although could be speculation now we’re past 11pm. 

Well let’s hope this comes to the rescue if it really is that close 

What is a quick application? 

If a club is in a ‘Full Application’ at 22:30:00, they will receive a warning that states the system will open a ‘Quick Application’ at 22:45:00, where only certain fields need to be completed.  

In those last 15 minutes of the Transfer Window, EFL systems allow Clubs to submit the necessary registration form without completing the full application process. Where they do this, the Clubs then have a further 15 minutes to then complete the full application process. This avoids Clubs missing the deadline in circumstances where they have agreed and signed all necessary documents with another Club and the player before 11pm, but still need time to complete the full application.   

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

Christ, it’s the Forest Supporters Club.

I mean, it ain't..

It's a group of football supporters discussing the extremely high likelihood that there are 3 worse Premier League teams than Nottingham Forest this season. 

If this is a paper work cock-up, which I personally doubt very much, then there needs to be a full enquiry handled by the Foxes Trust.

Edited by mozartfox
  • Haha 1