Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DezFox

Deadline Day Predictions

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How many pigs ear of a transfer deadline day is that now under Rudkin's remit? There's been several.

How many times! How do you know it's his fault! Sick and tired of people thinking that the DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL has anything to do with transfers, it's not like that's what every other DoF does in world football

Edited by lanefox

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How many pigs ear of a transfer deadline day is that now under Rudkin's remit? There's been several.

I know the "don't care what he costs gerrimmin" and "why do you care, it's not your money" mob will probably be happy by 11pm but I think it's been a damp squib and a terrible last day for us. I was hoping to see Ndidi and Iheanacho gone with Daka loaned out and maybe Tom Cannon in.

We really need promotion now and have a lot of eggs in that basket.

Edited by Gerard

2 hours ago, lanefox said:

How many times! How do you know it's his fault! Sick and tired of people thinking that the DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL has anything to do with transfers, it's not like that's what every other DoF does in world football

Who on earth do you think is responsible then. Open your eyes

On 01/09/2023 at 15:54, Ric Flair said:

Overall I think LCFC have had a decent window. I would have liked to see the Daka deal completed & maybe a couple of keepers moved but overall its been quite successful 

Good Job Rudkin !!!

49 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Overall I think LCFC have had a decent window. I would have liked to see the Daka deal completed & maybe a couple of keepers moved but overall its been quite successful 

Good Job Rudkin !!!

Incomings I'm relatively happy with, outgoings I'm less impressed with, but we caused this problem way before this summer sadly and Rudkin a huge part of it.

3 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Good Job Rudkin !!!

If you move them on are they still a keeper?

image.gif.eb73453a8f1f38d550eb1baee289369c.gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Incomings I'm relatively happy with, outgoings I'm less impressed with, but we caused this problem way before this summer sadly and Rudkin a huge part of it.

I know what you are saying but I prefer to live in the present not dwell in the past. Our drop to the Championship gives us the opportunity to push forward  get the club back on track.

10 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I know what you are saying but I prefer to live in the present not dwell in the past. Our drop to the Championship gives us the opportunity to push forward  get the club back on track.

Let's hope the club learn from their mistakes then. Otherwise it's futile what we think or do.

On 01/09/2023 at 22:57, lanefox said:

Sorry John, we thought it was you who deals with the transfers and the chief negotiator.