Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DezFox

Deadline Day Predictions

Just now, DezFox said:

I can’t actually believe how much deadwood we have not got rid of. Are we actually thinking that genuinely no one has come in for any of them? Why are we so bad at it! 

Some really weird ones, like Iverson? Why the hell does no one fancy him? Ward, I totally understand! 

Shocked Soumare and Daka didn't get moves abroad either. Maybe we pushed to sell them but nobody wanted to take that risk and offered crappy terms on loans instead. 

Still time yet, I still think Daka & Soumare will go, I cannot believe no one has taken a chance on Iversen who is a fairly low cost no risk signing for a lot of clubs, so again I still think there will be a late move for him. Looks like some last minute loans or as @st albans fox says we will be pinning our hopes on Turkey or possible even Saudi markets to get rid of some of our deadwood. 

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

In: Cannon 

Out: Daka to Prem club on loan in final hours

Staying: Nacho/Ndidi/Soumare

God… I’d forgotten that Soumare even existed until I saw this.

Reasonably happy if the other two stay, but was really hoping BS would go somewhere 

• Like 1

Reintegration is going to be interesting.

The Souttar one is one to watch for me. 

Is it Maresca who doesn't want him? Or was he one who straight away said 'i've just left the ****ing championship I don't want to be back here'

If it's the latter... much easier to reintegrate as he's not one who the manager has said 'no thanks' to. But obviously needs to make his peace and apologise.

If no one else leaves, as annoying as it is, we've got the most outrageous squad in Championship history and there's no way we are going to run out of gas lol (but seriously we need to let Ward leave on a free to Wrexham or something!!)