Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DezFox

Deadline Day Predictions

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Anyone watching Sky Sports News?

David Prutton just did a bit on the EFL.

Looks like he's ****ed himself up with a packet of Just For Men lol

Did wonder why they were going to Rylan for EFL news

F470xLwXQAAO_vZ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

Interesting we went for McAtee without seemingly the guarantee of one of our sidelined midfielders leaving - suggests we rated him very highly. 

I really hope we haven’t put all our eggs in this basket and then get rejected on last day. 

3 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Interesting we went for McAtee without seemingly the guarantee of one of our sidelined midfielders leaving - suggests we rated him very highly. 

Surely means we are looking in that position and someone else will come. Can’t imagine we just drop all interest in a cm just cause McAtee isn’t coming. Strange 

9 minutes ago, DezFox said:

I really hope we haven’t put all our eggs in this basket and then get rejected on last day. 

I don't think so - I think Maresca is generally happy with the squad but McAtee was too good an opportunity not to pursue is how I read it. 

If more central midfielders go, we might enter the market. 

8 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Losing two big targets to Sheffield United and Southampton and signing a striker Everton don't want what a time to be alive.

Sounds like we decided not to pursue the deal for THB, not him rejecting us - possibly has something to do with the high compulsory purchase price. 

You do remember that the team that won this division previously consisted of a few players rejected by PL clubs? 

32 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Sounds like we decided not to pursue the deal for THB, not him rejecting us - possibly has something to do with the high compulsory purchase price. 

You do remember that the team that won this division previously consisted of a few players rejected by PL clubs? 

It was more a joke than anything, I'm fairly happy with the signings we've made albeit some are unknown youngsters. It still riles me that Sheff UTD and Luton are in a higher division than us FFS but hey ho probably only for a year.

6 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

It was more a joke than anything, I'm fairly happy with the signings we've made albeit some are unknown youngsters. It still riles me that Sheff UTD and Luton are in a higher division than us FFS but hey ho probably only for a year.

Yeah, I saw a message about Lokonga going to Luton and thought why is he going there, and then remembered they're a PL club!

Another window where we just can't move players on, other than Maddison/Barnes which were easy sells we've only got money for Castagne and even that was delayed - he said it was a relief to get the move done. Thomas also said he'd been looking to get out all summer. We're clearly very difficult to deal with and it continues to cost us.