Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Sunderland Home - 24th October

I'm a member and I want to take a friend who isn't a member and haven't been able to track down any members who can help with a supporter number so I could link it on my account. 

Anyone with ideas how I can get him a ticket for this without having to pay for a membership? He's not going to go to any more games after this so it would be a complete waste of money getting him a membership.

I've only got another kid's membership so could I get a kids ticket for him and upgrade it on the night perhaps? 

13 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm a member and I want to take a friend who isn't a member and haven't been able to track down any members who can help with a supporter number so I could link it on my account. 

Anyone with ideas how I can get him a ticket for this without having to pay for a membership? He's not going to go to any more games after this so it would be a complete waste of money getting him a membership.

I've only got another kid's membership so could I get a kids ticket for him and upgrade it on the night perhaps? 

I don't see why the latter would be an issue. However, common sense does not exist in our ticket office. I would try it if I was you.

39 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Edited by MS0204

20 hours ago, Collymore said:

I feel like I need to buy two memberships to take the wife to one match this season, and no indication on the website of if any particular match has tickets available for members. Frustrating.

On 08/10/2023 at 11:29, Collymore said:

I tried to message you but it says you are “ not able to receive messages”

• 2 weeks later...