Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We got relegated out of the league these two are in lol

Dreadful 

Outside of the Big six, Brighton and Newcastle the PL proper pen and inks at the moment. 

Id be confident with just 2 or 3 signings on top of the loans becoming permanent/extended we would finish top half and have chances in the cups. 

26 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Does this go to a replay? 

They might as well have just had a penalty shoot out .

Was so predictable .

Some how the league game finished 3/2!

Must have been a few set play goals or bit of magiic from Eze etc .

Edited by Super_horns

Palace were promoted the season before us and they’ve only ever finished top 10 once. Never had a random season where they push for Europe. Just bouncing around 12th-16th.

I know a lot of football fans would kill to be in their position but wow they’ve been dull for ages. Makes me realise how spoilt I’ve been with us. 

• Like 1

We all dislike Everton obviously but that’s criminal they were the only team who looked like winning it and he’s literally just clipped his shin with the very edge of his boot it’s not reckless and not of control how can they say that’s a clear and obvious error I do not miss var in the championship everything about it is rotten and it is slowly ruining the spectacle of football and seemingly getting worse and worse in both use and implementation, why can’t they just say okay we will keep goal line and cases of mistaken identity but everything else is on field.

59 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

We all dislike Everton obviously but that’s criminal they were the only team who looked like winning it and he’s literally just clipped his shin with the very edge of his boot it’s not reckless and not of control how can they say that’s a clear and obvious error I do not miss var in the championship everything about it is rotten and it is slowly ruining the spectacle of football and seemingly getting worse and worse in both use and implementation, why can’t they just say okay we will keep goal line and cases of mistaken identity but everything else is on field.

The simple solution is not use VAR for subjective decisions really and accept the on pitch decision made by the on pitch ref but we all know that won’t happen .

I presume this was done by Newcastle fans who  work  at Sunderland and wasn’t checked before hand .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67887975