Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

LCFC must offer General Sale to fans

Maybe this is clutching at straws but seeing as we've always been told "(Thing) is really big in Thailand" maybe losing face is far bigger thing than it ought to be at the club.

Have they ever acknowledged **** ups or lies like the FA Cup coach debacle? 

• Like 1

I went to Filbo week in week out during the 90's but have lived down south for over 20 years now and watch every game on a stream instead these days..

My lad is now 14 and keen to go regularly but I've only managed to take him to a couple of games over the last few years (mainly thorough favours of the good folk on here)

I've finally bit the bullet and forked out for memberships for both of us and managed to get us two tickets in SK1 for Saturday.

Aggrieves me that the club have us over a barrel like this but can't see any other choice unfortunately.

Well done ufs. There's plenty of supporters who would have these tickets. Locals and people like me -  I'm 3.5 hours from Leicester and the cost of membership plus fuel, somewhere to stay food etc makes going to see a match a very costly experience. Had managed to jump on a few general sale tickets or 'members with a booking history' tickets last year but nothing this year. My family all like to come so 4 x memberships for a couple of games a year is way too much, and then you see empty seats it's a big shame and poor from the club. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

The club want a membership so they can capture data to prevent banned people getting in and also stop touts by having the ticket be in your name. It's why its still a swine to buy a ticket but if you can't make it and give it your friend/family

Why the difference between LCFC and Birmingham. As I said in my post I took 5 mins to buy tickets to the recent Birmingham game sitting with Birmingham supporters. No extra membership fees required just had to register on the site. 

2 minutes ago, Union FS said:

We've had a response from the club which is deeply unsatisfactory to us – particularly given scores of fans have since come forward to share their own struggles getting tickets for games that have not sold out. 

We’ll continue to push for fans' rights to attend games in our ongoing discussion with the club and would encourage everyone who shares our view to make their feelings clear to LCFC.

What did the club say?

5 minutes ago, Union FS said:

We've had a response from the club which is deeply unsatisfactory to us

There's a fckn surprise. That's not having a dig at UFS. Vitriol is at the club.  So absurdly belligerent. 

They wouldn't shout fire if the gaff was burning down if it meant failing to bow to some silk & gold elephant every five seconds. 

Appalling people down there, absolutely appalling. Rotten. 

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

There's a fckn surprise. That's not having a dig at UFS. Vitriol is at the club.  So absurdly belligerent. 

They wouldn't shout fire if the gaff was burning down if it meant failing to bow to some silk & gold elephant every five seconds. 

Appalling people down there, absolutely appalling. Rotten. 

What do you mean by this exactly?

• Like 2

Just now, moore_94 said:

What do you mean by this exactly?

Yeah, it was an odd choice of words. Apols. I kinda mean absolutely nobody has an independent brain down their. They all religiously stick to the party line. It'd do North Korea proud. My hunch it's a very old fashioned subservient culture down there, directed by Susan Whelan....Just a hunch, that's all

On 20/12/2023 at 20:30, Union FS said:

Enzo Maresca has repeatedly called for fans to step up and be part of the drive to promotion – but right now, many don’t have a choice.

There is currently no General Sale being offered for the Rotherham home game in just three days, or the Cardiff away game.

UFS has raised this issue with the club and we call on LCFC to make tickets available to fans who want to support their team but can’t currently commit to a season ticket or membership.

With the stadium expansion coming, LCFC must do all it can to keep football available and affordable for all present and future fans.

UFS

What exactly did you ask LCFC to do, and what exactly was their response?

I am sure everyone would like to know so as to be able to form a considered opinion on this exchange?

For the record, I am pretty sure what your ask was and what their response was, but would really like the exact details to be confirmed.

Thanks.

• Like 1

As many have said it seems the club are willing to carry 2-3,000 empty seats and force memberships than do everything to ensure the ground is full.

I’m annoyed to even have to explore it, but what are the terms of a fox membership, how many guest tickets can you buy if one person has one?

Home for Christmas and looking at the Rotherham game, but it’s looking like at least £150 for three of us to go to this 🤯

6 minutes ago, mattlcfc15 said:

As many have said it seems the club are willing to carry 2-3,000 empty seats and force memberships than do everything to ensure the ground is full.

I’m annoyed to even have to explore it, but what are the terms of a fox membership, how many guest tickets can you buy if one person has one?

Home for Christmas and looking at the Rotherham game, but it’s looking like at least £150 for three of us to go to this 🤯

I just bought a membership today for me and my lad purely so I can take him to the Rotherham game.

My understanding is it's just one ticket per membership number and no guest ticket option (that only applies to ST holder I think).

Cost me £32 and him £16 to join then £36 for my ticket and £18 for his (plus £1.50 booking fee)

So £103.50 to see Rotherham at home in the second tier.

We'd better fvckin win.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I just bought a membership today for me and my lad purely so I can take him to the Rotherham game.

My understanding is it's just one ticket per membership number and no guest ticket option (that only applies to ST holder I think).

Cost me £32 and him £16 to join then £36 for my ticket and £18 for his (plus £1.50 booking fee)

So £103.50 to see Rotherham at home in the second tier.

We'd better fvckin win.

crazy money

• Like 2

22 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

As an OAP and supporter of more than 50 years, (and my Grandad supported City from 1918 when he returned from WW1 to his house on Filbert Street,) I can't afford the membership and  match fees to attend a few times a year, so can't go to any matches.

Absolutely gutted.

The club need to see stuff like this, absolutely ridiculous state of affairs. 

• Like 3