Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Pierre Dwomoh

https://sempreinter.com/2023/12/24/inter-lazio-porto-leiecster-city-all-tracking-pierre-dwomoh/

Inter Milan, Lazio, Porto, and Leicester City are all tracking teenage Antwerp-owned midfielder Pierre Dwomoh.

This according to Italian news outlet FCInterNews, who report that the 19-year-old would likely cost around €5 million.

Dowmoh is a player who has already been on Inter’s radar in the past.

The Nerazzurri, as well as their city rivals AC Milan, had already shown an interest in signing the Belgian in the summer of 2021. He was playing for Genk at the time, the club whose youth ranks he came through.

However, Dwomoh did not end up moving to a Serie A club. Instead, he stayed within the Belgian Pro League – Antwerp snapped up the teenage midfielder.

Dwomoh has spent the past few seasons on loan rather than playing for Antwerp, however.

There were spells on loan at Braga and Oostende for the Belgian youth international.

And now, Dwomoh is currently playing on loan at Molenbeek within the Pro League.

Inter, Lazio, Porto & Leicester All Tracking Pierre Dwomoh

This season Dwomoh has played more regular senior football than in any previous campaign.

At nineteen, the midfielder has found himself a role as a regular fixture in Molenbeek’s starting eleven.

The Belgian outfit are currently a few points clear of the Pro League relegation zone.

This level of continuity is once again attracting interest from Inter.

The Nerazzurri had scouts watching a recent league fixture between Molenbeek and Club Brugge, FCIN reports. The primary purpose of this scouting mission was to observe Dwomoh.

The 19-year-old is not just a potential target for Inter, though.

Lazio are also interested in bringing Dwomoh to the Italian top flight.

And Porto could also offer the Belgian Champions League football.

Meanwhile, Leicester – currently in the Championship but pushing for an immediate return to the Premier League – are also keen.

The Foxes would see Dwomoh as a replacement in the event that Wilfried Ndidi departs the club.

• Like 2

Attacking number 8 by the looks of it. Along with Gronbaek this is another attacking 8 we’ve been linked with, so fair to say it’s a position we see as being key in next season’s squad. Given Praet and Ndidi are out of contract and Casadei is on loan, I guess that’s not a surprise. 

This guy looks pretty good at playing in tight spaces, something we know Maresca values in his team. 

Edited by StriderHiryu

On 24/12/2023 at 21:30, StriderHiryu said:

Attacking number 8 by the looks of it. Along with Gronbaek this is another attacking 8 we’ve been linked with, so fair to say it’s a position we see as being key in next season’s squad. Given Praet and Ndidi are out of contract and Casadei is on loan, I guess that’s not a surprise. 

This guy looks pretty good at playing in tight spaces, something we know Maresca values in his team. 

He looks more in the Winks mould to me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

I know what you mean, his ability to play in pressure is very good. He's also playing on the wing in a lot of these clips, but I suspect that's from drifting out wide.

We know Enzo likes really technical football. Ndidi has really impressed me this season, but if he wasn't staying on and / or we wanted someone to push him, such a player would have to be very technical and able to play under pressure. That's why this player and the Danish lad we've been linked with (and O'Reily) all seem pretty plausible.

In the Premier League I could also see Enzo trying a player like this or even KDH in the Winks role if he gets injured. Look at Man City this season... when Rodri and Stones aren't playing they are so easy to disrupt.

On 24/12/2023 at 16:30, StriderHiryu said:

These are the least impressive skills and highlights I’ve ever seen. His technique for passing is so slow and he even gives the ball away so many times in this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

These are the least impressive skills and highlights I’ve ever seen. His technique for passing is so slow and he even gives the ball away so many times in this.

Finally a Soumare replacement !  :banana:

• Haha 2

On 27/12/2023 at 10:55, Jordan said:

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this. I hate judging a player based on a YouTube real but those clips are hardly inspiring. 

On 26/12/2023 at 10:34, It'sblueupnorth said:

On 26/12/2023 at 10:40, StriderHiryu said:

I know what you mean, his ability to play in pressure is very good. He's also playing on the wing in a lot of these clips, but I suspect that's from drifting out wide.

We know Enzo likes really technical football. Ndidi has really impressed me this season, but if he wasn't staying on and / or we wanted someone to push him, such a player would have to be very technical and able to play under pressure. That's why this player and the Danish lad we've been linked with (and O'Reily) all seem pretty plausible.

In the Premier League I could also see Enzo trying a player like this or even KDH in the Winks role if he gets injured. Look at Man City this season... when Rodri and Stones aren't playing they are so easy to disrupt.

IMO we need a back up for Winks (who’s probably played every game that’s he’s been available for thus far), but unsure this dude fills the bill

• Like 2

On 27/12/2023 at 15:55, Jordan said:

Fatawu's equivalent video was absolutely terrible. Made him look largely shit. 

YouTube is a funny beast. For young players like Dwomoh who played an extremely tiny number of real professional games, getting enough clips to put a highlight reel together is a challenge. 

Can often make these videos really unflattering. 

Then of course once a player has played enough televised games it becomes easy to do the opposite and make someone absolutely bollocks look like Pele. 

Dwomoh is a highly regarded prospect in Belgium who is being watched by quite a lot of clubs around Europe. 

• Like 1

Quite like the sound of this one, fee is right but other clubs interested…. We don’t want to be going down the route of massive fees. Got to be the right players for the formation Enzos playing or adaptable like Ricardo evidently is. 

On 02/01/2024 at 09:09, NaijaFox said:

IMO we need a back up for Winks (who’s probably played every game that’s he’s been available for thus far), but unsure this dude fills the bill

Ricardo would slot into the Winks role no problem and find it a lot easier than he's being asked to do now.

On 02/01/2024 at 04:48, Finnegan said:

Fatawu's equivalent video was absolutely terrible. Made him look largely shit. 

YouTube is a funny beast. For young players like Dwomoh who played an extremely tiny number of real professional games, getting enough clips to put a highlight reel together is a challenge. 

Can often make these videos really unflattering. 

Then of course once a player has played enough televised games it becomes easy to do the opposite and make someone absolutely bollocks look like Pele. 

Dwomoh is a highly regarded prospect in Belgium who is being watched by quite a lot of clubs around Europe. 

Fatawu’s goal showed he had a helluva left foot and a few tricks in his bag. Not seeing anything from this guy and his stats are far from impressive. 

IMG_8795.jpeg

5 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Fatawu’s goal showed he had a helluva left foot and a few tricks in his bag. Not seeing anything from this guy and his stats are far from impressive. 

IMG_8795.jpeg

That said, I’m not going to write off a player based on a YouTube video made by a teenager!