Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Deathlist 2024

GREAT NEWS.  

1) Owner came forward...  which meant the POLICE must decide.

2) Police did a thorough exam on the dog, and determined it was more pitbull than XL...   but not enough of either to be banned

Dog goes home

• Like 3

Just now, filthyfox said:

GREAT NEWS.  

1) Owner came forward...  which meant the POLICE must decide.

2) Police did a thorough exam on the dog, and determined it was more pitbull than XL...   but not enough of either to be banned

Dog goes home

... but it was definitely an XL, no doubt.

I think temperament saved it

• Like 2

8 hours ago, filthyfox said:

No.  I'm an Animal Welfare and Dog Control Officer (Dog Warden who licenses kennels  horse school, petshops etc

No wonder you're filthy!

1 hour ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Or hear “Bully’s special prize”. Such an 80’s icon along with Sid Waddell.  

Usually a Vauxhall Nova, a caravan, a holiday in Torremolinos or a speed boat.

8 hours ago, boots60 said:

Usually a Vauxhall Nova, a caravan, a holiday in Torremolinos or a speed boat.

Occasionally a fitted kitchen. And the contestants were always in pairs. How do you split these kind of prizes?

RIP Karl Wallinger. A little known genius who never got the credit he deserved. See what that tool Robbie Williams has to say about that. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SpacedX said:

RIP Karl Wallinger. A little known genius who never got the credit he deserved. See what that tool Robbie Williams has to say about that. 

Am I missing something? I know Wallinger wrote She's the one which Williams had a number one with, but did Williams call him out or something? lol

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Am I missing something? I know Wallinger wrote She's the one which Williams had a number one with, but did Williams call him out or something? lol

For years Robbie Williams introduced it live as the best song he has ever written and even claimed compositional credit in the press. Karl was quick to point out that although he didn't even get the lyrics right (likely because he can't read), the royalty cheques were a godsend during his recovery from an aneurysm which left him unable to work for five years. However he was clearly quite bitter about the circumstances of the recording. His former bandmate Guy Chambers, who wrote and produced much of Williams' output bizarrely arranged for Karl's then touring band to record the track unbeknown to him at the time. They also used very similar production values. It won a Brit for best single of the year and arguably cemented and established Williams' loathsome solo career. 

• Like 3