Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

Just now, TMELcfc said:

Anyone know anything about him? Any good? 

He’s a seasoned pro. Very good footballer. Had huge potential. And when fit is a top player.  what I’ve read is, injuries has stopped becoming the player many hoped. 

• Like 2

Oosh, big move that. Yes injuries are against him but in fairness to Enzo he's shown an ability to manage players with a poor record in that department.

See him more as an 8, but could fill in the Winks role against weaker sides.

I think he got moved deeper in midfield because of injuries. There’s no reason to think he wouldn’t be an improvement on Casadei as an 8, albeit I think he deserves a few games in the side after his last two performances. 
Even if he comes and in the long-term is a rotation option, he’ll have a far better mentality for it than the likes of Praet and Soumare. 

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Fabrizio reporting, there must be some truth in it.

I think its fair to assume there's concrete interest if it's coming from Italian sources like Fab and DiMarzio. Many called Casadei very early so they'll know before most!

• Like 1