Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

43 minutes ago, MPH said:

I don't mean to be a boblet but its quite possible that he would be taking Casadei' s spot in the team...

Hence why I said long term if he stays with us, about what cas could learn from him in training and off the pitch seeing as he may of looked up to him from the inter academy

43 minutes ago, brucey said:

Masterstroke to help develop Casadei for Chelsea? No thanks. 

Don't really like the idea of an Italian clique at the club which have all been recruited personally by the manager.. Might impact squad harmony... 

Let’s isolate our Italian players who come to England and have this experience upon arriving.

IMG_8814.jpeg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, MPH said:

I don't mean to be a boblet but its quite possible that he would be taking Casadei' s spot in the team...

So we ask for Chelsea to utilise their considerable influence and flataffluence to purchase this mentor for Casadei for their own benefit.

Currently earns about £35k a week and would cost £2.5m

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-told-need-e3m-sign-midfielder-january-still-lot-work/

Calciomercato.it bring the latest on the situation, and explain that, for the time being, Leicester have only made an ‘enquiry’ for Sensi.

The Foxes are ‘waiting to see’ if they can further the talks at a later date, especially since the midfielder isn’t convinced just yet.

He, for now, ‘prioritises’ staying in the Italian league, but will be available at a rather affordable price for interested parties.

Inter Milan, by selling him, would be getting rid of €2m in wages, and also want around €3m in compensation for him to be sold.

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Well this has disaster written all over it. He's 28 and injury prone, spent all his career in the Italian league and clearly can't even hack the pace of that. We need to stop letting managers take over transfers, it's what got us relegated

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So we ask for Chelsea to utilise their considerable influence and flataffluence to purchase this mentor for Casadei for their own benefit.

I like it!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

There were people on here saying how crap Maddison and Tielemans were when they left here... 

Don't think that's really true. Maybe annoyance at how it ended but I doubt people on here bar a very small minority would say either are bad players. Flawed but not crap.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Don't think that's really true. Maybe annoyance at how it ended but I doubt people on here bar a very small minority would say either are bad players. Flawed but not crap.

Well, the people quoted that are inter fans  might be a small minority too

anyway my point is  it could be very good for us even if those minorities say he’s not  a good player..

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i’m not having it for one second that the cultured italians are saying Mid

That’s come from one of these arsenal fan twitter accounts, hiding behind a picture of ben white called @bennyblanco

It’s the English speaking part of one of their forums. But yeah I know what you mean! lol

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Don't really like the idea of an Italian clique at the club which have all been recruited personally by the manager.. Might impact squad harmony... 

You ok Suella?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Is two enough for a clique? lol

I think two can be considered a subgroup of people. Three is definitely enough. 

With how Enzo rotates and drops players, I'd be concerned that someone who gets dropped for one of them (regardless if justified or not) might see it as a 'teachers pet' effect. Not saying Enzo is biased in this manner, but can see how players might feel that way. Especially as the Thomas vs Kristiansen situation was rumoured to have been the source of squad harmony issues last season.

Actually, maybe that's why KDH had the hump at Millwall, rested vs Huddersfield yet not starting vs Millwall, dropped for Casadei :ph34r:

Edited by brucey
  • Haha 1

Just now, hackneyfox said:

What's this about KDH having the hump?

When, where and links?

Loads of comments on here and under official LCFC social media posts about KDH not seeming himself, looking grumpy/angry during the game and in tunnel videos post Millwall game. 

• Like 1

he is also capable of playing in several other midfield and offensive positions, and has been deployed as a winger, as a mezzala, or as a supporting forward

MEZZALA - Always love a 5 start attacking regen Mezzala in FM lol

A mezzala is a wide central-midfield player in a trio or diamond, playing outside and ahead of a single, deeper midfielder. This role is usually reserved for a creative, mobile player who is given licence to get forward and support attacks, but still has plenty of defensive responsibility. The term mezzala has come to denote – in English, at least – a modern variant of the box-to-box midfielder or the number 8.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/cv/what-is-a-mezzala-explained-de-bruyne-di-maria-pogba/

33 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

It’s the English speaking part of one of their forums. But yeah I know what you mean! lol

Go on the Zambian part of LCFC Facebook and see how much of a measured opinion you find :ph34r:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Spookily was looking last night at Italian midfielders out of contract in the summer, that we might target this month.

I ruled out Sensi as an Ndidi replacement due to him being about 5ft 6 but less than 24 hours later, here we are...

We never did replace Mendy....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Get them all on a plane to Rwanda I say!!