Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Oooof, this is pretty bad I must say.

Yeah it has "being stuck with another player on high wages that barely plays / gets loaned back to Italy but we pay 50% of their wages" all over it.

Depends on the price though. If Soumare cost 24M and this guy cost 10M, it would put things into perspective. Soumare I think was on high wages too, so they might not be too different in that regard.

cant see it being 10m for someone with 6 months left on their contract. 

Get him on Loan for 6 months with an obligation to buy would deal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

He's completely unwanted at Inter and won't sign a new deal. We can pick him up for 2-4m in my opinion.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

It will either be a nominal fee or a loan to the end of his contract like we did with Perez to Betis last Jan.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah it has "being stuck with another player on high wages that barely plays / gets loaned back to Italy but we pay 50% of their wages" all over it.

Depends on the price though. If Soumare cost 24M and this guy cost 10M, it would put things into perspective. Soumare I think was on high wages too, so they might not be too different in that regard.

Yeah, just a tongue in cheek comment from me!

Sometimes you have to take a calculated risk when it comes to signings - Can be an opportunity for clubs of our size to get higher calibre players in.

Could also be an absolutely terrible financial decision like it was with big Bouba!

Edited by James_lcfc
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If we pay 10m for a discarded injury-prone 28 year old who'll be a free agent in June then Rudkin will have finally topped the Adrien Silva fiasco, Ryan Bennett and £12.5m Danny Ward for peak Rudkin Banter.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 3

I think it's right to be concerned about injuries. Those saying Winks and Ricardo were injury prone before Maresca got hold of them should be mindful that the drop in class and our superiority on the ball has led both to having easier loads on their body than they'll get in the Prem, it makes a big difference.

Ndidi is another who gets forgotten in relation to repeated injuries, he's always good for 1-2 injuries a season, often for a few months at a time and if he stays post this season and Sensi comes in, that's 4-5 players with major question marks on fitness. James Justin being the other.

That said, I'd risk him on a 18 month deal at a low fee with big performance bonuses.

• Like 4

28. Never played outside of Italy. Poor injury record. Had to drop deeper recently as it sounds like he doesn’t have the athleticism to play further up the pitch any more. Doesn’t sound like a midfielder well suited to the pace of the game in England.

That said I’ll trust the opinion of someone who has extensively scouted him, watched him play or even watched a YT vid over my own given that I’d never heard of him 5 mins ago!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Some comments from inter fans around the web:

when he came to us he played the first 7/8 games and looked like he was the second coming of christ, the player is undoubtedly there but his body is made of glass

ahha imagine plastic sensi in the championship.. he will need one month to recover after each game

Lol he'll die in England. No way he can play there, he'll lose both legs in his first 45 minutes.

Its crazy how overrated this guy is here. The dude was at Monza and wasn't even one of their better players. He was so mid there that they even considered Gagliardini an upgrade over him and they were entirely right to do so.

Too bad the guy is such injury magnet, he is a very talented player as we saw in his first conte days here, i still have very little hope that maybe he still can do something here..

There are transfers that are marred with bad luck and bad transfers because the player isn't good enough for the money that was paid.
Sensi is clearly a good enough player for Inter, sadly his body isn't. Why be non-ironically mad at a player because his legs failed him I will not understand. Also rewriting history how Sensi isn't even a good player. Sheesh.

Sounds a bit worrying tbh... Luckily we have a world class medical record with proven history of keeping players fit and healthy :ph34r:

There were people on here saying how crap Maddison and Tielemans were when they left here... 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

https://forzainterforums.com/index.php?threads/stefano-sensi.14738/page-143

when he came to us he played the first 7/8 games and looked like he was the second coming of christ, the player is undoubtedly there but his body is made of glass

ahha imagine plastic sensi in the championship.. he will need one month to recover after each game

Lol he'll die in England. No way he can play there, he'll lose both legs in his first 45 minutes.

Its crazy how overrated this guy is here. The dude was at Monza and wasn't even one of their better players. He was so mid there that they even considered Gagliardini an upgrade over him and they were entirely right to do so.

Too bad the guy is such injury magnet, he is a very talented player as we saw in his first conte days here, i still have very little hope that maybe he still can do something here..

There are transfers that are marred with bad luck and bad transfers because the player isn't good enough for the money that was paid.
Sensi is clearly a good enough player for Inter, sadly his body isn't. Why be non-ironically mad at a player because his legs failed him I will not understand. Also rewriting history how Sensi isn't even a good player. Sheesh.

Sounds a bit worrying tbh... Luckily we have a world class medical record with proven history of keeping players fit and healthy :ph34r:

Eek! Anything other than a 6m loan and I’d be worried. Not like he’s going to be on £20k a week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Great news - Bertrand's allotted space in the Seagrave Ward needs filling. Its a firm a yes from me. Make sure it is a three year deal on a hefty wage.

It took us 5 odd years to replace mahrez,  it’s only gonna take us half a year to replace Bertrand’s spot on the ward 😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think @Ric Flair's suggestion of 18 month deal with performance based bonuses sounds like a good idea.

So expect a 5 year contract on 60K a week from Rudders.

Yes 18 months with options to extend if he plays a blinder. would be great. I'd hate for him to play really well and he gets 'stolen' when we were the team to resurrect his career..

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Red. Flag.  lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Blimey. So we'd be basically be replacing Dennis Praet with a slightly more talented version of Dennis Praet? 

• Haha 1