Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Bournemouth (a)

Can see everyone is preoccupied with how south tonight went so thought I would start the topic 🤣 

Personally not arsed of we lose, had we won tonight I would have gone full strength and gave it a go, but surely our attention now has to be the league 

Always want us to try in the cup. Not the end of the world obviously but a win here would be a big boost after back to back defeats. 3 on the trot and if we're then being held by QPR, the pressure starts to build. Make no mistake Sunderland is a tough game after that too

• Like 2

Had we beat Boro and Leeds like we should, id have said go full on strongest team and try and win. Given we lost our last 2 and our lead has been cut to 6, I couldn't give 2 hoots about this game. Start Danny Ward up front for all I care. 

• Haha 1

Think we should go full strength.Need to bounce back as soon as .Seen afcb play a few times this season . They play pressing fast paced chaos football.Our reserves would get mullered. This will be a huge and interesting test for enzos tactics and formation. Its a winnable game if we turn up. Their arrogant fans seem to think this is an easy game

• Like 1

I think we’ll go with a fairly strong team.

It’s a good measuring stick on how we perform against a mid to lower Premier Lesgue team. 

Completely forgot about this, thought it was straight into QPR next lol

I don't think he will make quite as many changes as in previous rounds but I think we will still see about 5 or 6

Stolarczyk, Coady, Doyle, Praet, Albrighton, Cannon in

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3