Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Only Leicester fans could want the manager sacked whilst sitting top of the league lol

Hoped the hangers on from the prem win would've ****ed off by now

Top of the league for how long? If you’re not worried about ****ing this up with how spineless this lot are then I wish I could have your nonchalance 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

Wont be long until KPFC fans are along to tell us everything will be okay just like they did last season.

The rot is deep and if we dont want to lose a good manager or even our whole club we need to start demanding change now. 

Not sure why this is getting laugh reacts, it's spot on, the board failed to nip the rot when they could have (sacking Brendan after Warsaw), let it fester and are making the same mistakes again 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

At a time that does not matter. Only matters where we are at the end of the season, and our trajectory is not looking good. Over the last 10 we have been getting 1.6 points per game, a massive decline on our early form, and surpassed by all of our rivals at the top, by a considerable distance. Only going one way at the moment.

So you're talking hypothetically too then? Glad we got that clear in the end. 

That's now 58 shots in 3 league games, 12 on target, 3 goals. Its simply not good enough whatever way you try and butter it up. This season has got bottlejob written all over it if we don't seriously buck our ideas up.

• Like 3

Seriously we’re so predictable. Soon as a team goes 2 goals up against us we may aswell go home, never ever get even a point. Big games, as soon as we concede we just throw in the towel and end up conceding 3 or get suspensions. 

Honestly the mentality at this club from Top to bottom is laughable. 

Credit to QPR they had a clear game plan and looked really comfortable. We are now in a battle and need to show some fight and variety in our approach if we are to avoid the lottery of the playoffs. Enzo's lack of experience as a head coach is cause for concern for the run in. Ipswich, Leeds and Southampton now all have the momentum. Worrying times!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

At a time that does not matter. Only matters where we are at the end of the season, and our trajectory is not looking good. Over the last 10 we have been getting 1.6 points per game, a massive decline on our early form, and surpassed by all of our rivals at the top, by a considerable distance. Only going one way at the moment.

Spent the most time in the champions league places for 2 whole seasons than anyone else, 5th both times…. It’s in our DNA

• Like 2

Why did we persist with chipping crosses into the box so their massive back four could just head them away time and time again. Zero creativity today. 

the call to play Nelson too was a shocker. Coady should’ve started. 

• Like 4

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

How is that hypothetical you’re choosing to ignore plain facts

You've just assumed that form is a constant when it isn't. Go ask Ipswich fans

I take full responsibility for today's defeat so I apologise. 

I like to have a beer when I watch the game and today's beer of choice was lost lager. I did think before ko that this may not have been a wise choice but I thought, even superstition can't stop us beating QPR. How wrong I was. 

I will take my punishment. Ban me if needs be. I'm truly sorry to all my fellow foxes. 

I also started the pre match thread. Won't be doing that again 😒

Edited by jayfox26
  • Haha 1

Just now, frany104 said:

Why did we persist with chipping crosses into the box so their massive back four could just head them away time and time again. Zero creativity today. 

the call to play Nelson too was a shocker. Coady should’ve started. 

It was said in the match thread but you could easily throw on Souttar and get Albrighton to whip crosses in