Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

Just now, frany104 said:

Why did we persist with chipping crosses into the box so their massive back four could just head them away time and time again. Zero creativity today. 

the call to play Nelson too was a shocker. Coady should’ve started. 

Happens every game despite knowing we have nobody in team barring the CBs capable of winning headers in the box.

Enzo’s team has been figured out 

Top and Rudkin are to blame they never offered any help to Enzo in January 

if rather not go up if it saw Rudkin sacked 

Enzo doesn’t like Rudkin and this could be a battle royal as to who wins ! 

These are huge moments 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheGreekFox said:

also when you can't win dont lose!! 

This is the biggest thing for me. So many of our losses we should have least got a point but we didn’t have enough to get out. Those extra points would be massive right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jobyfox said:

My worry is that there is no Plan B. 

Against Boro and QPR when we needed to chase the game we had nothing. Same shape, same style, same formation and no creativity. 

We seem ok when we’re bossing matches, but devoid of ideas when a team gets ahead and sits in to defend. 

We could have made these last eleven games easy for ourselves, but now it’s going to be buttocks clenched all the way in. 

Worrying how when we go behind it's often it, Millwall being the only exception

Just now, Jobyfox said:

My worry is that there is no Plan B. 

Against Boro and QPR when we needed to chase the game we had nothing. Same shape, same style, same formation and no creativity. 

We seem ok when we’re bossing matches, but devoid of ideas when a team gets ahead and sits in to defend. 

We could have made these last eleven games easy for ourselves, but now it’s going to be buttocks clenched all the way in. 

Hard to have a plan B with a squad like this 🤦‍♂️ it’s limited in so many departments

rudkin has stuffed Enzo 

they don’t like each other 

there is a power struggle under way 

25 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

****ing woeful. Not often you’ll see a supposedly top team look so impotent when chasing a game at home. Maresca is hopeless once plan A fails - does not convince me one bit.

He’s been found out, his style is not working anymore, the last 3 loses prove it. Sunderland away is certainly a very tough fixture so it could be 4 on the trot

• Sad 2

Does anyone actually believe this side is fit for the EPL other than to get their arse handed to them week in week out? 

A month ago I was talking to my Leeds FC supporting mate and he said everyone was fighting for 2nd in the league, I told him 1st was up for grabs because we were playing boring shit 10 man defence football and the gap was only 12 points.

Edited by Bazly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sbfox said:

It's not 2016 anymore 

But all we did today was pass the ball round 100 times with QPR not even needing to close us down and then we’d get bored of that after a couple of minutes and try a weak loopy cross into the box which QPR dealt with easily.

It’s not about if you think it’s an outdated style or not, that’s the style we adapted today and at least with Albrighton on and some height up from we’d have a chance of those crosses being useful. 

• Like 3

We don't draw many.

Generally if we get ahead in the match we go on to win it. If we go behind, the other team parks every player behind the ball and we don't know how to break them down.

It's a process. We've only been playing Enzoball for this season, and it's new to the squad and the players as we've never played like this before. Our main striker is 37, and the others strikers are unproven or proven not good enough.

We'll go up, we'll buy more players that fit the style, and we'll be ok.

The opposite doesn't bear thinking about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can't tell if it's just our fans, or whether it's this forum in particular, but christ do some some of you like to whine. Even got some calls for 'plan B' (6 months on and still no one can say what this is), very nice stuff. 

...and that's the last day i'm visiting this forum for a bit.

I get that it's a bit worrying, i get that we're not happy - but so many posters on here, talk about bottling it.

Unbearable listing to you lot of entitled bitches.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

3 losses in a row is an absolute rotten wobble. We were awful today 

Interesting to know if a team has won the league and lost 3 in a row

• Like 1

Just now, Bazly said:

Does anyone actually believe this side is fit for the EPL other than to get their arse handed to them week in week out? 

A month ago I was talking o my Leeds FC supporting mate and he said everyone was fighting for 2nd in the league, I told him 1st was up for grabs because we were playing boring shit 10 man defence football and the gap was only 12 points.

Irrelevant!!