Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

1 minute ago, JonesLCFC said:

You sure about that? Can pretty much guarentee it's gonna be off target everytime he shoots. 

He really needs to stop going for top bins and just get it on fvcking target!

• Like 3

Just now, glos-fox said:

Thought Nacho was decent against Bournemouth and Coady/Doyle were also decent whilst Justin and Faes are a bomb scare at the moment Enzo needs to change things and fast.

He'll just say, that's football, some you win some you lose.

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Poor today didn't deserve to lose either imo

Justin poor again, so was mav 

Officials terrible again 

We absolutely deserved to lose. Vile, flat performance all round 

• Like 2

Yeah, not having that.

I let Middlesbrough slide, I let Leeds slide (Fwiw I enjoyed those games) but nah, not having that.

Despite the possession, the shots, that was poor. Clueless.

No grit, no fire, no determination. 

Mentality is shot.

Not once did I feel we had QPR under pressure or their back were up against the wall.

We’re bottling this or atleast doing our best to try.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 4

Just now, ozleicester said:

did anyone else look like scoring?

Nope. We deserved to lose that. Shocking game. Team thinks they won the league in January when we went 17 clear of play offs and have downed tools ever since.

• Like 1

Just now, sdb said:

No pleasure at all. If people want to abuse me for stating how I feel before a game they can have some of their passive aggressiveness back to go with their ignorance. God forbid you'll ever use a football forum to moan, or voice your opinion! 

It’s not the voicing of an opinion that’s the problem, everyone’s welcome to do that. Being a smug **** when we lose is the problem. 

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

justin was sh*te, mavididi was sh*te, yunus was sh*te, fatawu was exciting but overall sh*te, faes was sh*te

You can’t get away with that many people having a bad day 

Fae(ce)s

Just now, sbfox said:

Top of the only table that actually matters though 

At a time that does not matter. Only matters where we are at the end of the season, and our trajectory is not looking good. Over the last 10 we have been getting 1.6 points per game, a massive decline on our early form, and surpassed by all of our rivals at the top, by a considerable distance. Only going one way at the moment.

Really poor.

Absolutely no clear cut chances created today. Unlike against Leeds.

Fatawu had his man on toast then proceeded to have no end product every single time. He needs to sharpen up at top end of pitch.

Mavididi off it completely. He's a confidence player and having a tough time. Albrighton to start for me and let Mavididi be an impact sub for a bit.

If a team sets up like QPR you need to be sharp with your passing and fast. We were too slow to a) even pass the ball and b) didn't move it quick enough when we did. 

We are also conceding too many soft goals. Coady should come in now after this poor run. We need a leader at the back.

Ludicrous those saying to change manager. That's just utterly ridiculous. However, he needs to understand there is different ways to play .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The older fans amongst us really should let the crap side of following our club run off our shoulders. How many times over the years have we let it ruin our weekend.  Time to immerse yourself into something more positive even if only to the next match

• Like 3

Very poor for me today. Strange team selection too. Why have both Nelson and JJ?  One's got L plates the other's a liability, surely for experience you'd have just one with Coady unless he's injured.

Mavidivi poor but kept on again. We need more in midfield, really miss Ndidi who should be back soon hopefully. Captain Glass legs Praet is hopefully out for the season and never plays again. Disappointing 😞.

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

It’s over if we don’t go up this season.

We lose Mads, KDH, Wilf, anyone else. We have to cut our budget by half. Enzo probably walks. We will then be Stoke or Reading mk.2. I will be done with football 

If we lose it from the position we were in I'd gladly drive them out of the club myself.  

No point repeating the same mistakes as 20 & 21.  

Blow it all up and start again from scratch.  

Mavididi. 

James Justin.

Daka.

Drop. Them.

We are so criminally short in the middle that our right back being out meant we had nothing creative from the middle. QPR happy to let us pass it wide for Fatawu to hit it over or Mavididi to step over his way into the full back's back pocket.

But James Justin, what the hell was that? Did he have his boots on the wrong feet?

Oh one more thing. PLEASE, can we stop these pointless floaty crosses to the back stick?

We are so frustrating.

Really disappointing - another game that we've completely dominated without really testing the keeper, in fact the only real quality came from the free kick and the goal, and even that wasn't exactly a clean strike.

I feel like Maresca needs to make some changes for the next game - our wingers were atrocious today and i lost count how many times justin put it into touch (surely he had to bring Doyle on?), daka just isn't composed enough for these sort of games. 

i'd say even KDH could do with replacing but there's not really any other option - god knows why the #8's were inverted it just didn't work - on the left yunus and mavididi were on a different wavelength and playing on top of each other, on the right, we were stuck with two player perpetually turning back on to their left feet and into the overcrowded central area.

I'd say this is the most disappointing outing from Maresca.  As for the players, can't fault their effort but the quality from too many just wasn't there. What happened to 'get men in the box, get the ball in the box'?

Just, very very disappointing.

• Like 2