Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

Just now, Fox85 said:

Sack him while we still have a chance.

Fed up with a manager who just accepts it when we are playing shit and can't be arsed to change it up.

Way to amatuer for top level football

lol what a clown you are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Abysmal home performance, QPR had the measure of us from the start, whilst we remain top I am concerned we will drop more points, and end up in the playoffs we should have gotten a result from that, Enzo needs to address this somehow.

Steph-over ignoring Cannon in that last period was infuriating. Sure.. pass back to JJ or try to take on 5 defenders, never mind the fresh striker making himself available in decent areas..

Predictable. For a fan base that loves to call spurs bottlers (they didn’t bottle anything) we don’t seem to realise we’re serial chokers. 7 losses with a squad like we have in a league this bad is laughable. 

Perhaps if you worked on your tactics instead of crying about our fans we wouldn’t be throwing it away. 

• Like 1

I asked at the beginning of the season when we had a championship level defence, but still had an EPL level clinical attack; which is more likely, that our defence comes up to meet the level of the attack - or - our attack comes down to the level of the defence/the Championship.

Unfortunately it's looking more like the answer is the latter.

I hope Enzo doesn’t say “We controlled the ball, create many chances, deserved to win, but we miss and that’s football”. 

Just to add Saints score a last minute winner 😕

I said some weeks ago that we were in trouble. I could see it. Got shot down like I did when we finished 5th in the Prem and I said we would be relegated. 

We are in trouble and I think that is plain to see. Just got to hope we win Tuesday and we steady the ship now because the implosion is well underway. Enzo will stick to his guns and perhaps that is a bonus now, rather than flapping. 

we were awful today. Both wingers diabolical. KDH absolute garbage. Winks not his imperious best. Bad decision, just poor all round. 

• Like 2

**** me I’m absolutely seething.

In sick to death of this rubbish ruining my weekends. 

I can handle losing when we fight but the mentality of the players and coaching staff over the last 3 years has been appalling.

Off to the Co-op for some Alcohol and chocolate 😂

• Like 1