Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

We’re in trouble now, we’ve not got the fight to get the job done. Today was ****ing pathetic, I don’t think we’re finishing in the top two, we’ve not got the bottle for it. We’re going to be out fought buy any team with something to fight for. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That was very poor. We have to sort our mentality out and it starts with our manager. He's badly misjudged this last two weeks.

Like Southgate, if it’s not right from the start we are doomed…. Zero in game management 

11 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Weak mentality.

We seem to concede the only attacks we face every game.

We need to get out of this slump and quickly.

We don’t throw our bodies on the line to block shots! I don’t want any of this bs talk of being unlucky, our players are soft and don’t have it in them to block shots. Their second was an example of this, has a shot and not one player other than a soft challenge from Daka tried to stop that shot! 

Weak and soft

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

If there’s one thing worse than the way we played today it’s the gob shite so called supporters like this who take pleasure in our defeats.

No pleasure at all. If people want to abuse me for stating how I feel before a game they can have some of their passive aggressiveness back to go with their ignorance. God forbid you'll ever use a football forum to moan, or voice your opinion! 

• Like 2

I’ve heard about Klopp’s mentality monsters…..we have mentality midgets.

No club in this league (which has proven earlier in the season is DROSS) fear us anymore…the blue print to beat us is there for all to see.

• Like 2

Pearson's mentality monsters would eat this team alive. But they didn't sign experienced old heads like say a polish centre back and a prolific forward to get them over the line right, just got to January and said "yea this doesn't need anything more"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Leeds haven’t been playing well lately, Southampton haven’t. Only Ipswich have been quietly been going about their business.

We need to end this sticky patch asap. I think we missed Vestergaard today - he really sets the pace and tone, and the timing of his distribution is key.

Exactly my take along with Ricardo

• Like 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Thank fvck it’s a quick turnaround for the next game as im getting to old for these weekend ruiners.

Away games are a blessing now I feel

A run of away games is a good thing I'm sure.

Are we Spurs in disguise?

Wont be long until KPFC fans are along to tell us everything will be okay just like they did last season.

The rot is deep and if we dont want to lose a good manager or even our whole club we need to start demanding change now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Chasing a goal so we’re passing it slowly around the midfield and defence allowing QPR to get into shape? If thats Leeds then they’re hell for leather running at the full back. Its just complete and utter ****ing shit. Wheels are falling off. Big changes next game in starting 11

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2