Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm

1 hour ago, DanDare said:

That's about the best of the dreamers teams ive seen fantasised about apart from Justin. 

He's done nothing on the left side, and certainly not at full back but he was a damn good attacking right back when we first had him. But good old square pegs in round holes Marescue (who binned off our best Left back Christiansen, insists that's the way forward. 

Also any chance of playing a left footed winger on the left side and a right footer on the right to stretch the opposition or do we always have to predictably narrow the play by having to cut inside thereby giving the opposition less area to cover. Bit of an outlandish thought I guess. 

Kristiansen wanted to leave, maresca wanted to keep him.

Think it was due to kristiansen wanting to be recognised as a wing back option for the national team rather than the 3rd cb in possesion fullback enzo wants.

We are not narrow, opposing footedness to the side the winger on is common and adds another dimension as both can go down the line or cut in

Both out of form but that's not on enzo.

13 minutes ago, lcfc-fan1126 said:

Kristiansen wanted to leave, maresca wanted to keep him.

Think it was due to kristiansen wanting to be recognised as a wing back option for the national team rather than the 3rd cb in possesion fullback enzo wants.

We are not narrow, opposing footedness to the side the winger on is common and adds another dimension as both can go down the line or cut in

Both out of form but that's not on enzo.

Well i look forward to both Mavididi and Fatawu having their chance to show tonight how effective they are at going past their man on either side and if the excuse is they're out of form why keep picking them. Blind faith?

27 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Kasper 

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Mahrez

Drinkwater 

Kante

Albrighton 

Vardy

Okazaki

I reckon despite their age, they would do well in the Championship

41 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

WILF on the bench

I wouldn't be rushing him back if it was thought he was going to be out for another 4 weeks.

We need him back asap but not at the expense of losing him for the rest of the season.

I don't rate Doyle as highly as Justin but I think Doyle will be much better in the inverted full back role that we tried with Justin in the second half last match. 

So if we need an extra body in midfield at some point during the match, I suspect Enzo has a pre-planned tactical tweak to get Doyle to step into midfield alongside Winks and Hamza

Just now, Clever Fox said:

I wouldn't be rushing him back if it was thought he was going to be out for another 4 weeks.

We need him back asap but not at the expense of losing him for the rest of the season.

i dont expect him to be starting until least Bristol; think he'll come on in games until then.build up his match fitness

• Like 1