Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm

11 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Depends on to do what, he ambles forward at speed walking pace on occasion, and has decent recovery speed. Not the worst shout in the world.

Anything to keep him out the penalty area where he is adapt at turning sideways and deflecting shots passed our goalie.

4 minutes ago, Oldblueyes said:

Anything to keep him out the penalty area where he is adapt at turning sideways and deflecting shots passed our goalie.

Maybe the trick is to get him into the opposition penalty area!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aleksz said:

Has anyone worked out or found out if this is a red button job?

for future reference, skysports.com / football / more / live on sky and it will tell you if its on or not. This isnt me trying to be sarcastic Sky dont really make it that easy to find games they are showing on the red button for some reason. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

for future reference, skysports.com / football / more / live on sky and it will tell you if its on or not. This isnt me trying to be sarcastic Sky dont really make it that easy to find games they are showing on the red button for some reason. 

This is a good way to check as well, and it lists red button games

https://www.live-footballontv.com/leicester-city-on-tv.html

• Thanks 1

Time for a response. I fancy us away from home more but we've got to take any chances we get. 

He'd never do it but I'd be tempted to play Iheanacho as a 10 behind Daka. With KDH, Winks and an inverted Choudhury it should be enough cover centrally.

I do wonder whether our lack of availability in the 8 role will force Enzos hand.

i like the suggestion of KDH starting deeper with Kel in the 10. As play progresses KDH moves forward and Hamza replaces him in the double pivot. 

I think it sounds a very astute tactical switch. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Is there a possibility that Ndidi could return tonight or has that already been ruled out?

Do not risk him in these two games. If he got injured again that would be suicidal. Get him good to go for Bristol City after the break. 

• Like 2

Supposedly they have Dan Ballard back in defence for this game who's been a miss for them recently and from the When You're Smiling pod, its been mentioned they could drop a 16 year old into midfield too. Maybe someone to get the better of!

• Like 1

It's ****ing weird, I have no idea how this will go. If you look at the stats for the last three games, Boro and QPR in particular, (and I know stats don't tell the whole story) you're left wondering how we didn't end up with 6-9pts. 

These two numbers tell you everything you need to know about us really:

image.thumb.png.f5f35bb5db4f70ace4db97fdff7d73c9.png

Always seems to boil down to mentality - if we score early we seem desperate to try and protect a narrow lead, which invites pressure, if we miss a few easy chances then we seem to panic and fall apart. The club should genuinely employ a sports psychologist, because there is something which is getting to this group of players, and has done for the past 4-5 seasons, and it's something which transcends personnel and management seemingly too. We had Ken Way during the title winning season - and I've read articles in the Merc about what he did. Obviously he's going to blow his own trumpet about how important he was, but surely it wouldn't hurt to get someone in to understand the root cause of what's going on at this football club?

Oh yeah this is the pre-match thread innit. 3-0 Leicester.

Someone is due to be on the end of a big score from us soon with the amount of chances we make so let’s hope it’s tonight get back to winning ways and let the league know it was just a blip and go on a bit of a winning run again. Vardy up top to start with and he will get a few