Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

Just now, adejo92 said:

Thought Coady & Doyle have been a bit of a liability whenever I've watched them but here's for hoping they are the answer to our problems.

Glad to see Vardy back in the side.

Kind of agree, though Coady looked much much better against Bournemouth than he had in the past. Doyle is probably being brought in because James Justin was pretty poor against QPR. Doyle's passing range is also an upgrade there, though his one on one marking is a massive downgrade. A bit of a gamble, but honestly, the team could use some new blood and a little competition.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, glasgowfox said:

Controversial but I just don't get Yunus....lightweight with no pace...honestly hope I eat my words though.

3 more apperances and we have to buy him don't we ? Rudkin is a genius.

Yunus does play with a commitment though, don't think he is that bad tbf.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 2

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, Lionator said:

There’s nobody else currently.

Yes I agree mate but even when there was then people on here rave about him....not saying their wrong just that I do not see it.

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

3 more apperances and we have to buy him don't we ? Rudkin is a genius 

25 starts, not appearances, is what I read when we signed the loan  :fc:

• Like 1

Just now, glasgowfox said:

Yes I agree mate but even when there was then people on here rave about him....not saying their wrong just that I do not see it.

To be fair he has underwhelmed but then again he’s never really had a run. I see more spark in Yunus than Praet but his physicality isn’t there. I fancy a Yunus goal tonight though

• Like 2

1 minute ago, glasgowfox said:

Controversial but I just don't get Yunus....lightweight with no pace...honestly hope I eat my words though.

He has really good movement and makes dangerous runs into attacking areas. But his finishing has been poor, and his defensive skill is lacking. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Which one of their cvnts is overly aggressive? 

Is it O'Nien or Neil? What minute are they smashing Winks and not even giving away a free kick? 

O’nien is the dirty bastard

• Like 1

Almost threw my phone out of the kitchen window after seeing he had kept Daka in, until I realised LiveScore hadn't updated the line-up yet. lol

Gerrintoem

Guest glasgowfox
6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

3 more apperances and we have to buy him don't we ? Rudkin is a genius.

Yunus does play with a commitment though, don't think he is that bad tbf.

I get that mate...but not that bad doesn't mean he's good if you get what I mean...Will be first to hold my hands up if wrong but currently sitting on them hiding behind the couch

16 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

HERE WE GO! COYF!! :scarf:

image.thumb.jpeg.101c87501fd7416f075e4112c27bacc7.jpeg

Loving the lineup - provided KDH is playing in the “inside-left” midfield role. He tends to be considerably less effective on the right hand side.