Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

13 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i cant see them risking Wilf before the international break, maybe the odd 15/20mins to build up fitness, then start either the bristol away or Norwich at home

Then he goes off for the international break - and gets injured! :ill:

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Which one of their cvnts is overly aggressive? 

Is it O'Nien or Neil? What minute are they smashing Winks and not even giving away a free kick? 

O’Nien gets away with murder every time I watch him.

Not much pace in that defence, ironically would have been better to do Coady/Justin on one game and Nelson/Doyle the other from that perspective. Decent team though, go out and rack up a big win to restore confidence 

Pleased with that lineup. Great to see Coady in the 11 to provide some leadership and a calm head. 

the bench looks strong too. Positive about tonight now I’ve seen the squad. 

Looks like they might be channeling their inner Middlesbrough, so we will need to score anyhow

Sunderland reminds me of good times. 5-2 at Filbert Street with that Collymore hattrick just after we won the League cup in 2000. Then we confirmed our Premiership survival against them in 2015 in the Great Escape. When we won the Premier league, they were our first win! 

• Like 1

Yunus for 60 mins,  and we"re 1 nil down, then KDH switches to the left and N'didi on the right  and we storm to a 1-3 win. Unbeaten for rest of season. Free Morgan rum for all Foxes Talk posters.