Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Sunderland (A) Match Thread

Thought Coady & Doyle have been a bit of a liability whenever I've watched them but here's for hoping they are the answer to our problems.

Glad to see Vardy back in the side.

Just now, Gravel said:

It's all very positive on here. Am I in the right forum?

He's gone for experience in JV and Coady, with Wilf and Kevin available.  Along the lines of what most of us were hoping.

People called this type of line up for the last game where we had to turn up at home. For me, Saturdays team was better suited to this away game where the onus is on the opposition to press us. I think he's got it the wrong way round and we will struggle here aswell.  Hope to be wrong.

Just now, hejammy said:

Nacho to injure Ndidi on the bench. You heard it here first. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Be nice if the Nigerian connection could get their shit together for the final part of the season. No fvcking about. 

I love when this happens on FT. 

• Haha 1

Guest glasgowfox

Controversial but I just don't get Yunus....lightweight with no pace...honestly hope I eat my words though.

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

Wilf back is a huge plus - win tonight and get Wilf in the starting 11 for Saturday 

i cant see them risking Wilf before the international break, maybe the odd 15/20mins to build up fitness, then start either the bristol away or Norwich at home