Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

In that case, he should have the balls to say they weren't good enough. It is a risky move, but sometimes a manager has to say publicly when a performance is miles off it.

Or try to build up their confidence, show them you have their back. Each to their own though.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I think this has made a huge difference to our form.  We were being talked about as the dream defence earlier in the season. Not now.

If we are missing chances up front, we need to tighten up again at the back.

Faes needs to be benched for starters then!

20 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We are top of the league with a chance to extend the lead, and 80% of this thread comes across as if we were bottom by 10 points and the posts were written by Marvin the Paranoid Android.

Am I losing my mind here?

Be quiet and pick up that piece of paper on the way.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Or try to build up their confidence, show them you have their back. Each to their own though.

I think he does this 99% of the time. However, I also think there is sometimes a need to call it as it is.

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I think he does this 99% of the time. However, I also think there is sometimes a need to call it as it is.

Yeah, can see the value in both approaches, tonight I hope he told them what is expected.

• Like 1

Just now, beepee1984 said:

I’m dreading this… Just don’t look forward to watch us anymore and yet can’t stay away. 

Be a breeze tonight actually looking forward ti today tbh